• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some General Questions

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Yes, I'm a U.K dweller, so I have some questions about Pokemon Battle Revolution (as it isn't out here YET)

What modes are there and can somebody please explain each one to me?

Can you delete/remove battle passes after they have been created and saved?

Can you edit battle passes? (as in change name of trainer and change pokemon)

Can you make infinite battle passes?

Can you use the same pokemon in different battle passes? (not all six, I mean like one or two pokemon that already exist in another battle pass)

Do you battle random people online, or do you have to exchange friend codes?

Does the game keep an automatic record of your wins/losses/draws?

Are there online leagues/tournaments?

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
Well there is the normal game mode, where you battle computer trainers.

There are several types of ways to play with the beginning colleseums, like using prepicked pokemon, or use your pokemon reguraly. The neon colleseum is a bit different, because it is by chance that you will use your pokemon. Basically htis is the heart of the game, where you can enjoy battles to their fullest extent.
The other mode is DS Battle mode, where you can enjoy battling your friends. There is two options when you play, and the two are as such.
The classic 1 on 1 [or 2 on 2] and a tournament. It has its own tree, so that is great.

Of course. Otherwise you could only have a limited amount O.o

The name of the trainer is the name you give your profile. It can't be changed, but you can change the pokemon.

Not sure, but it certainly seems like it. There is six passes per page, and I haven't gotten to the limit yet.

Can you use the same pokemon in different battle passes? (not all six, I mean like one or two pokemon that already exist in another battle pass)
Not sure but likely. I imagine it would, but I only use one pass.

Both. There are two ways to play on Wi-Fi. Random battle mode, where the game searched for opponents and you face them. After the battle, you can take their passes, and play them in your own game ^_^
And they also have the classic way to battle your friends, where you exchange codes and face off.

Sadly no. This is one of the downers of PBR. But it does keep track of how many battles you have fought. [like that matters]

Those are organized outside of the game, and have nothing really to do with it. But as I said in another question, it has a tournament mode. [not on wifi though.]

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years

collesium, free battle, and thats about it.

yes

yes

I think so.

no

you can do both.

no unfortunately =/

not unless you sign up for one and tell your FC to the people your battling, otherwise no.

Back