• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Some handdrawn stuff*

Years
    Here are some drawings i made:

Pikachu!
    Outlined with a pencil, then inked with a ballpoint.
    Spoiler:

Same as above, but my first try at SUGISTYLE!

Spoiler:

Red from Fr/Lg.
    Made with a pencil.
    Spoiler:

I was bored so i decided to make a simple graphic with the Red image above.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    They actually look really good.Everything is fine but I find something wrong with Red's posture. Other than that, they are superb! :)

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    These are really good! The Pikachu is cute. :3 The Red pose is almost perfect but I noticed a small flaw with his arms: the bent arm is too long. If you compare the elbows of the arms, his right elbow(his right, not ours) seems to be much higher than the other one. Other than that, they are excellent! Keep up the good work~

Years
    I colored Pikachu in photoshop...
    I decided to make it my first attempt at sugimori-style!
    Spoiler:

Please tell me what you think!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I colored Pikachu in photoshop...
    I decided to make it my first attempt at sugimori-style!
    Spoiler:

Please tell me what you think!

Even though I hate Pikachu with a passion (personal reasons lol) you did a great job with the coloring and shading of it. But for Pikachu's feet you should fix the toes of it and for the ears, erase the black coming out of it's ear

:t354:TG

Back