• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Some HOH inc hacks

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Pokemon Emerald Remix
    Some HOH inc hacks
    Some HOH inc hacks
    Some HOH inc hacks
    Some HOH inc hacks
    Some HOH inc hacks
    Some HOH inc hacks
    Some HOH inc hacks

:pokeball:New Maps
    :pokeball:All Pokemon Catchable
    :pokeball:New Characters
    :pokeball:Other changes

And the other hack I am working on is Pokemon Fire Red: Chao Edition. I will edit the post with more on that later.
    So, comments, suggestions?

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Hey have you updated more since last time you had your thread (before they uploaded the website)?

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yeah, look at the screenies :P I changed LittleRoot Town into Sunshine Beach, I changed the moving truck into a moving ferry. And im still doing loads now, including changing the overworld sprites and more. Im also working on the other hack.
    Well, keep comenting peepes XD

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks, there wont be a BETA for some time thow XD I need a female trainer now..... *runs off to make one*

BTW if anyone wants to submit any chaos for my other hack, you are welcome to. They need to be made with the same colors as the sprites from fire red, thankyou.
    Right, I really need to get hacking! *runs off*

~Newten5

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Looks great so far, very origional. Especially that house in the fourth screenshot.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    Maybe it's just me, but should the overworld sprite look like the regular trainer sprite somewhat? That's the only thing I see wrong with the screenshots.

AbareMax

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Looks nice! :D

You could make the sprites into bathing clothes! XD

I really like the moving ferry idea! ^^
    Good luck dude!

Back