• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Icons.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    So I'm no graphic artist, but I like playing around and I thought these were kind of cute as a set. :3

xm6ddf.png
    2qb62ox.png
    30t3prl.png

16lfwya.png
    250rxp2.png
    34t4fht.png

That is all, you may now return to your regular blog programming.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • /icons are generally 100x100 rant here

Those look nice. The top middle one looks a bit weird, and the bottom left and right ones have strange lines at the right. But other than that they're great

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Roswell;bt63631 said:
    /icons are generally 100x100 rant here

Those look nice. The top middle one looks a bit weird, and the bottom left and right ones have strange lines at the right. But other than that they're great

Thanks! :3 I fixed the lines, and I agree about that middle one...I think it's a tad over-sharpened tbh. But I'm not sure how to undo that when it's saved that way so I guess it'll have to stay. xD I made them 130x130 to match PC though. :<

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Pokemon Trainer Touko;bt63650 said:
    GORJUSSS~! x3 Which program did you use? :D

Thanks (: I just used GIMP, lol.

Back