• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some made-up Shadow Pokemon

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Hey, even though it says that iv been registered since last year im sort-of new here so sorry if this is in the wrong place ^^

anyways, i made my own group of "Shadow" Pokemon though i called them corrupt, I just basically colored over parts of them using MS Paint, its not much though

So tell me:
    BlackZangoose.png

CorruptBlaziken.png

XD0004.png

XD0002.png

CorruptTyphlosion.png

CorruptRapidash.png

...............what you think?^^

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    whoa nice blaziken dude! love the photo's!

^^ thanks!!!

Hrm...you need to look at a guide at recolouring.

Take the Shadow Tyflusion (Yes, I've spelt it wrong...). See, you've only coloured SOME of the belly black, then randomly coloured the flames black. :\

I suggest you read this...

http://www.dragonflycave.com/recoloring.aspx

It set me on track to spriting.

*sigh* i wasn't looking for help or suggestions on how i can edit sprites better, i was only looking for peoples' opinions on how they look.....-_-

And Thats how i wanted Typhlosion to look, i colored him like that on purpose

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • *sigh* i wasn't looking for help or suggestions on how i can edit sprites better, i was only looking for peoples' opinions on how they look.....-_-

And Thats how i wanted Typhlosion to look, i colored him like that on purpose

Yeah, when you ask for oppinions, you also get help and suggestions with them too. It DOES say that in the rules, if you haven't noticed. Also, they don't look very good to the eyes to tell you the truth. They are "eye burning". Never use Paints colors, just use Nintendos. You also forgot edit the outlines, but hey, they're pretty good. ANyway, I recommend you actually look at some of these peoples suggestions, you'll get better. :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    I didn't want to edit the outlines ><

Yea, yea ill look at the guides, sorry if it seemed i got pissy about earlier, usually when i do make a thread like this , all i usully get is critism, I'll look at the guides

They are "eye burning". Never use Paints colors, just use Nintendos.

And how are they "eye-burning", and use nintendo's colors?

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • And how are they "eye-burning", and use nintendo's colors?

To some people, if they look at certain colors compared with other colors, they can hurt the eyes a little. Using Nintendos colors, as in use other Pokemon sprite colors.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Don't do invert colors ... ever

Balaczter

Pokemon Sprite Artist
    Years
  • Although I have to say, the Rapidash and the Blazikin are pretty cool. :3

Although, that's the problem with art of any kind. You can't avoid critisism. I got it as well, don't worry...

Back