• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some more of those random interesting stuff; including connections with the previous games, gyms, etc.

Sean Flame

*#@()@(!#¥{
Years
  • Here's some more of those random, interesting stuff I seem to have stumbled upon.

Let's start this off with the obvious, there are two paths; two directions these games could take on.
    Path A : leads to Crystal, Emerald and Platinum
    Path B : leads to the more awesome B2W2

As most fans would agree, the second path is what the games should take. But I did find something concerning on the official pokemon website. Here's what it says:
    Pok?mon Ultra Sun and Pok?mon Ultra Moon have been powered up with new additions to the story and features of Pok?mon Sun and Pok?mon Moon!

The 'addition' word basically means that the story and plotline would remain the same, with some minor text/weather/legendary pokemon/and some other stuff changed.
    This isn't something I want to spend my money on as I've already played SM thrice by now and simply redoing the same thing (almost) is not my cup of tea.

Every cloud does have a silver lining though, and this one does too.
    Spoiler:

What Junichi Masuda said on the Direct completely contradicts the info the official website provides about the games. Also, looking at it from the business standpoint, I don't really see them re-releasing the same games again, because that would most certainly hurt their sales.

About the gyms, this picture(from SuMo) was released by someone anonymous, on 4chan:
    Spoiler:

which shows all the eight "Under construction zone" areas in SuMo. The places shown are:
    1. Hau'oli City (Melemele Island)
    2. Heahea City (Akala Island)
    3. far right of royal avenue, next to the malasada shop (Akala Island)
    4. Konikoni City (Akala Island)
    5. Malie City (Ulaula Island)
    6. Hokulani Observatory (Ulaula Island)
    7. Route 15 (Ulaula Island)
    8. Poni Island (Seafolk Village)

All of the plots of land, except the one near the malasada shop which has little to no space) seem to be large enough for the construction of gyms. Moreover, since SM ends up with the formation of a pokemon league in Alola, it's entirely possible that gyms are coming back. (The one in Malie City has a friendly magnemite and a polywhirl looking over the piece of land. No idea why though, just thought I would mention it.)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Yeah those plots of land have been of interest since the release of SuMo and if those are still plots of land in USUM, I would be definitely surprised.

Back