• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

some of my art...like arcanine, suicune, eevee, and some watercolors

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • Nice pictures of Myaura, they look so obber trippy!

To me, Rose kinda made me mad while I was playing with Raiden, she just kept complaining and complaining on how there relationship is turning bad. But Solidus was really cool in it.

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
  • Thanksy!!
    You maybe know Blarrow, my Fire starter in his final evolved stage...He is also in my av
    some of my art...like arcanine, suicune, eevee, and some watercolors

and Liquid Thunder, Ill send you pictures o Rose and Emma in PM

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    et again you amaze me with awesome art...Keep it up, and don't stop drawing!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Wow thoses ones are esp that Alcariell that is awesome and that Pikachu XDXD now that is funny Great Job!!!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Realy like all the new stuff(well new to me). I realy like Roselleon and your water starter. I think you did realy well on the shading.

Could i use one of your Roselleon pics in a banner? If not thats ok just wanted to ask.

Back