• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Some of my artworrrrkkkk

Napsy

Tiny Deer
    Years

I hope I'm laying this out right....

Some of my artworrrrkkkk

Some of my artworrrrkkkk

Some of my artworrrrkkkk

Some of my artworrrrkkkk

Some of my artworrrrkkkk

Some of my artworrrrkkkk

Some of my artworrrrkkkk

Some of my artworrrrkkkk

Some of my artworrrrkkkk

Inferna

hello stranger, i'm a disaster
    Years
    I love your style it's really cute :3 The way you use texture is really nice, especially in the 'Feel Good' one. I love the one with the slimes, it really does look like they're melting! You should post more, I'd love to see it c:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I'm really enjoying these messy, colored outlines and blotches of color. The first pic is my favorite - I love the earthy colors. Keep it up!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Your style is definitely unique and cute, but what I've noticed from this specific group of work is that you've definitely taken fond of colours such as turquoise, green and white. What I'd love to see is some of your pieces that include a wider range of colours! Other than that, I don't have much else to say, keep up the good work and I look forward too checking out more of your work in the future!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I specifically like the first one, and your style in general is quite unique (I mean that in a positive way), mainly the way it's messy, but still neat, somehow.

Back