• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some of my siggiesss~! *Experienced GIMP user*

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • Kay then, just a tip here and please don't take this the wrong way, if you are going to post constructive critiscm like you say, can you atleast be saying in which ways they can improve it.

And you probably should find a way to credit your friend for it xD

Solo_Kid

Ridin' Solo !!
    Years
  • I've been on alot of GFX forums and even the harshest of members don't critique like you do. There is a difference between something contructive and something rude. Although I understand where you're coming from, you aren't really helping either. Criticism can be friendly and helpful at the same time. You're doing neither.

You didn't really help me in anyway. Just made fun of my render choice. Yes, it was an odd render but it was more experimental than anything. I just showed an example of a C4D attempt.

Just think about that next time you try to 'help' somebody.

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I've been on alot of GFX forums and even the harshest of members don't critique like you do. There is a difference between something contructive and something rude. Although I understand where you're coming from, you aren't really helping either. Criticism can be friendly and helpful at the same time. You're doing neither.

You didn't really help me in anyway. Just made fun of my render choice. Yes, it was an odd render but it was more experimental than anything. I just showed an example of a C4D attempt.

Just think about that next time you try to 'help' somebody.

i did help you, i offered you tips - use textures, work on composition, colours whatever.

and i did give you compliments, you're butthurt and feeling strong with everyone on your side, this is what i mean. If you give them loads of compliments they become cocky and arrogant, like yourself.

I'm off, clearly i've ruptured the happiness in this little village. good riddance.

(oh and, i critique my friend anya like this, and she's been great with it, and it has helped her.)

i'll let you take the last word now, i know how much you love it.

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    But you don't properly give criticism. Honestly, if you can't make a decent sig yourself, you shouldn't be so harsh on others.

and personally I don't think the sigs made by Solo_kid are that great, they have very plain and simple backrounds which kind of bother me. If they had just a pit more in them these would be great.

But the first one with Mario is just TOO simple. I can tell that must of been an early one. Just too plain.

Solo_Kid

Ridin' Solo !!
    Years
  • Yeah, I agree Darkwiz. I've been lacking ideas lately and been settling with really simple backgrounds.

I'll be putting in more effort nowadays as i'll actually try to find some time for myself before making a sig. =P

Anyway, thanks for the comments. I'll try to take them in and improve.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • okay first, yes, i won't post like that again, but second:

um, excuse me, don't drag me into this okay? you have no right to insult my sig or even so much as discuss it, as i didn't ask for that. I was giving constructive criticism, so you can just bite your tongue babe, and for the record, your 3 coloured 100x100 icons aren't that great either.

Better than your sig, "babe."

Anywho, I love your smudging. It's quite good. The only issues I have with most of these is the typography and coloring. The coloring on most of these needs a little work, and your typography... it needs to be placed better.

Love your work though, keep it up.

Back