• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some of my Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherish_Darkrai

Cheesecake Lover
    Years
    Hey I'm new at spriting so I was wondering if my first 5 were any good. You are free to use these for any purpose you have.
    Some of my Sprites
    Some of my Sprites
    Some of my Sprites
    Some of my Sprites
    Some of my Sprites

The lucario is just the way i imagine a female one to look like(or should i say SHOULD look like)

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I'm loving the Charmander/ Dratini thing. I'm seriously rolling on the ground laughing.

Shedinja thing is kind of really bad. But the charmander thind makes up for it.

Cherish_Darkrai

Cheesecake Lover
    Years
    yeah the shedinja was my first one. also im working on an evo line for the charmander/dratini. I will also do some more for an upcoming hack. Charini will be fire starter.

EDIT: I completed the EVO LINE. Dragozard looks really crappy but who cares.

Some of my Sprites

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back