• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some of my Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderc

Rocking Rampardos Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    I found some of my old sprites:

Some of my Sprites

My favorite fusion I've done

Some of my Sprites
    Some of my Sprites

Some of My Recolors

Some of my Sprites

My least favorite fusion

Some of my Sprites

My first Fakemon (Left is male and right is female. Male evolves into Tauros and Female evolves into Milktank)

When I find more sprites I'll add them.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
    I like your first fusion and the recolors.
    But I have to ask what Pokémon you used for the 2nd fusion?
    And did you use Houndour as a basic for your fakemon? (It looks like this...)

spiderc

Rocking Rampardos Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    I like your first fusion and the recolors.
    But I have to ask what Pokémon you used for the 2nd fusion?
    And did you use Houndour as a basic for your fakemon? (It looks like this...)

my second fusion was hitmontop, magmar, and kingdra
    and that is houndour

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    Well, most of these sprites are the basics, copy pasting and recoloring, which is fine if your a beginner. But as you become more advanced in spriting start scratching parts instead of just copying and pasting. there isn't much I can say about the recolors. About the "fakemon", most fakemon are typically scratched, and those look more like fusions then fakemon. Some people can get away with fakemon like that, though they edit the base greatly. Overall, they're all right, but could be better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back