• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some patch for FireRed

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Change default settings, text speed from mid to fast, sound from mono to stereo.
    If some hack modified these options, don't use this patch.

Attachments

• FireRed_DefaultFastAndStereo.ips
      22 bytes · Views: 17
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2023
    Thank you, man! Could I ask for auto-running? I can't find it anywhere. Thank you in advance!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Thank you, man! Could I ask for auto-running? I can't find it anywhere. Thank you in advance!

Sorry, I don't know anything about GBA assembly, if nobody ever post this thing, I can't make a patch.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    The latest VBA-M now don't emulate RTC which not ask for hardware to enable RTC but other way. With this patch, you can play FireRed hack with RTC on VBA-M (or GBA.emu if it update core to latest). I believe mGBA would do this too in future, but if CFRU change its RTC implemention, this patch would not needed anymore.
    Of course, hacks without RTC don't need this patch.

Attachments

• FireRed_ForceRTCUseSIIRTC_V001.ips
      24 bytes · Views: 10
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Catch a Pokemon now give EXP.
    Seems only a few hacks need this patch.

Attachments

• FireRed_CaughtEXP.ips
      61 bytes · Views: 34
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Continuious repel system like what BW2 does.
    Very funny, since almost all hacks made this system, I feel make this patch is pointless…until I play Pokemon Liquid Crystal, it didn't implement BW2 repel system!

Attachments

• FireRed_BW2RepelSystem.ips
      343 bytes · Views: 34
    Days
    • Seen Feb 15, 2024
    Nature influence now fill with color, red is up, blue is down.
    Hi! Thank you so much for the nature color. After so much trial & error I did with ASM routine to no avail, finally with your patch, it works! Is it possible if you could you make for the IV ranking as well?

Days
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    Do you have any more data on how your Data Decryption patch changes where the data of the Pokémon is saved in ram and how it's saved? Like does, it flips data around or where does it store things like what Ball the Pokémon is caught in.

Years
    • Seen today
    All those are amazing
    i see you've done the Nature's coloring one
    can you do the IVs/EVs check too?

Back