• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some recolors/ splices

Years
    Hello, i'm pokemonhackgeek and these are some splices and recolors I hope you like them, if you have comments or uestions please post i would be happy to answer.

Trainers
    Some recolors/ splices
    Hero
    Some recolors/ splices

Rival above
    Now for minor splices and recolors!

Some recolors/ splices

Some recolors/ splices
    new adiition, horns
    Some recolors/ splices

Some recolors/ splices

Some recolors/ splices

Some recolors/ splices
    , I think this is my best one yet!
    Some recolors/ splices

Some recolors/ splices

Some recolors/ splices

ok fyi these started as dittos...

Last edited:

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    Not bad. Your Acreus and Darkrai remind me of the Darkrai and Shaymin Splice I did a year ago. Sadly it got deleted from a site for some reason because of Pokemon copyright which I didn't understand since there are still tons on the site. I might upload it again sometime. The Snorlax and Mew sort of reminds me of Boo from Dragonball Z.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    First off, DO NOT REPEAT WHAT OTHER'S HAVE SAID IN THREADS JUST TO RAISE YOUR POST COUNT! IT HELPS NO ONE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM! I just read thru sethcullen's thread, and everything that everyone had posted was the same thing: dont use paint pallete, and save as png. No one helped him except like three people.

Now, to buisness. Your tortera monfernape fusion is a bit messed up. there is a random arm sticking out... it makes no sence. if there's no explanation, get rid of that. other wise shading and recoloring is good. as for the fire in the tree, do a bit more with that. it's not very technical, and i know you can do better than a simple copy and paste.

your arceus recolor is alright, nothing great, but nothing bad. again, just dont copy paste parts on. the wick does not look right on arceus' head. angle the bottom of it more so it fits the pose better.

snorax needs some work. you did a good job with recolor placement. but the body is misformed, and the feet are mishappened. you need to rid of the little black dots, and some how incoporate the tail so there is not all the weird spit ends coming out of his butt.

You seem to have recoloring down, which is the most basic of spriting. but you need to work on your fusions. that is the next step. keep up the hard work.

Keep Spriting!

(And give better replies to people's posts please ;) )

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    The fusions are just body parts glued onto other Pokemon. I strongly suggest that you try to be a bit more creative next time. It'll keep you from getting harshly criticised.

And, there's a way to keep your sprites from taking up so much room. There's a little box at the bottom that you can move to change the size of the ping file.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    i shall not say anything, it will be a repeating :/ hmm lets see where i could help you..
    It looks funny that torterra's tree is on fire XD looks like he doesn't notice.
    The darkrai arceus is allright.
    I wont say anything about the snorlax you already got critism about that
    The steelix electrode is allright.

General for the first two and the last one: You should add more of the pokemon to it
    I see torterra with some fire and a arm. But it looks alot like a recolor as well as the other pokemon

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Perhaps you should go back and crop the old ones too (get rid of the blank space).

Years
    Screwed up... lol badly i noticed but eventually i'll fix it XD

This is getting nothing lol i guess they suck =\

Last edited:

master morty

Master Spriter
    Years
    umm I have a quick note on splices you should try to combine pokemon (if your doing pokemon at all) that would be in the same group for example you wouldn't put a paras with a pidgey and call it a pokemon unless it keeps looking like a bird and you should make it look a lot like a pokemon that could exist. The rival and hero look suspiciously familiar somehow in fact it looks kind of like Floatingmonkeypirate's "pretty boy"

Back