• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some stuff up for trade

akatsuki35

Growing Trader
Years
  • Interested in NidoranM, Aerodactyl, Raikou, Wailmer, Piplup and Cressilia, could I have the natures, choose pokemon from my thread in my sig

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Flygon - t
    Riolu - ut
    Any Male Shiny ralts not JP
    Milotic - 100 EV p
    Charmander - ut

Ror Gamestp Deoxys as long as they are all legit and shiny

acetrainer

"supercool" trainer
    Years
  • Do you still have a shiny Charmander up for trade? If so, I could trade you a shiny Luxio for it. If the shiny Luxio is not enough, I could throw in my EV trained Gengar and Alakazam both have 252 Speed EV and 252 Special Attack EV. Please let me know if there are any TMs you want as well as I could give you one also. I really, really want a shiny charmander! Thanks.

PS: I won't have access to wifi again until next week, so if you are interested in trading, I'll send you a PM with my friendcode and we can set up a time to trade then.

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
  • Sounds good...What do you have for the Heatran/Bronzong apart from the Sneasel to offer?
    A shiny. Egg move pokemon:
    Elekid: Thunderpunch, Cross Chop, Psychic, Thunderbolt.
    Buneary: Elemental Punches, Sky Uppercut.
    Vulpix: Energy Ball, Hypnosis, Flamethrower
    Magby: Thunderpunch, Psychic, Cross Chop/Flamethrower, Solarbeam

Do you still have a shiny Charmander up for trade? If so, I could trade you a shiny Luxio for it. If the shiny Luxio is not enough, I could throw in my EV trained Gengar and Alakazam both have 252 Speed EV and 252 Special Attack EV. Please let me know if there are any TMs you want as well as I could give you one also. I really, really want a shiny charmander! Thanks.

PS: I won't have access to wifi again until next week, so if you are interested in trading, I'll send you a PM with my friendcode and we can set up a time to trade then.
    Is the Luxio UT?

acetrainer

"supercool" trainer
    Years
  • I'm getting the shiny Luxio from a friend on Monday. I'm not sure if it is UT or not, but I've just emailed my friend about it. If it is UT, do we have a deal? Or do you want a TM or the EV trained Gengar or Alakazam as well? I'll let you know if it is UT or not as soon as possible.

acetrainer

"supercool" trainer
    Years
  • My friend just told me the the shiny Luxio was not UT. However, she just offered to trade me a shiny Shinx that is UT instead. So I could trade the shiny Shinx UT to you for a shiny Charmander.

Also here are the stats on my EV trained Gengar and Alakazam.

Gengar Lv. 50
    Nature: Bashful
    Attack: 86
    Defense: 69
    Sp. Atk: 177
    Sp. Def: 90
    Speed: 150

Alakazam Lv. 46 (has pokerus)
    Nature: Lonely
    Attack: 56
    Defense: 47
    Sp. Atk: 170
    Sp. Def: 92
    Speed: 157
    Held Item: Twisted Spoon (boosts the power of psychic attacks)

Please send me a PM or reply to this post if you are interested in this trade, then we can set up a time to trade. I am willing to trade you the shiny Shinx UT and one or both of the EV trained pokemon that I listed above for your shiny Charmander. I can also let the pokemon hold a TM if you want. I have most of the TMs.

Here is my friend code:
    1719 4201 9761

I'll be online from 12PM till 5PM (EST) today.

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
  • My friend just told me the the shiny Luxio was not UT. However, she just offered to trade me a shiny Shinx that is UT instead. So I could trade the shiny Shinx UT to you for a shiny Charmander.

Also here are the stats on my EV trained Gengar and Alakazam.

Gengar Lv. 50
    Nature: Bashful
    Attack: 86
    Defense: 69
    Sp. Atk: 177
    Sp. Def: 90
    Speed: 150

Alakazam Lv. 46 (has pokerus)
    Nature: Lonely
    Attack: 56
    Defense: 47
    Sp. Atk: 170
    Sp. Def: 92
    Speed: 157
    Held Item: Twisted Spoon (boosts the power of psychic attacks)

Please send me a PM or reply to this post if you are interested in this trade, then we can set up a time to trade. I am willing to trade you the shiny Shinx UT and one or both of the EV trained pokemon that I listed above for your shiny Charmander. I can also let the pokemon hold a TM if you want. I have most of the TMs.

Here is my friend code:
    1719 4201 9761

I'll be online from 12PM till 5PM (EST) today.

What's the nature of Shinx? I alredy got one but if the nature is better or benefical I'll trade for it and the other 2.

Back