• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Tiles I Created

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Well, I decided I wanted to start tiling. But, I realized that I can't create tiles to save my life. So I wanted to post some of my buildings, pathways, etc. here so that I can improve.

Here is my first building I made. (If I need more, let me know and I will add some more)

Some Tiles I Created

I know it isn't that great but it's better than I expected it to come out.

So now, I have created 3 more characters. I hope this counts as three sprites :P Anyways, the first one is the youngster from HGSS. The second, is Steven, and the third, is a firecatcher or fire man or WHATEVER lol.

Some Tiles I Created

Last edited:

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    seriously do people ever read the rules
    you MUST have 4 pictures to keep this open

Way to be a mini-mod! Anyway the tile Isn't bad but you need to shade the bricks just looking at it looks like only one color of red you need at least three. Anyway he is right you need at least four examples so try to get 3 more up okay?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Try not to use preset colors.
    And shade it.

I didn't use the preset colors...

Way to be a mini-mod! Anyway the tile Isn't bad but you need to shade the bricks just looking at it looks like only one color of red you need at least three. Anyway he is right you need at least four examples so try to get 3 more up okay?

Hehe, thanks for not being as rude :)
    Three colors? I will see how much shades I can put there.
    I will get 3 more up as soon as possible.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I;m gonna give you till tomorrow t get 3 more examples up if not I'm afraid I'll have to lock this, sorry.

Back