• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Yummy Trading (Contains event pokes)

Penutz

Breeder & Collector
    Years
    All pokemon in this trade are legit, and i want all pokemon i receive to be legit. Full refund if not satisfied with pokemon.

Offering:

- Shiny Milotic (Event) lv.50
    - Darkrai (Event) Lv.100
    - Arceus Lv.80
    - Jirachi lv.100
    - Heatran lv.50
    - Cressalia lv.50
    - Charmander lv.1
    - Azumarill Lv.50 (Japanese)
    - Blastoise Lv.50
    - Charizard Lv.50
    - Venasaur lv.50
    - Tyranitar lv.55 (French, "Tyranocif")
    - Shiny Probopass Lv.100

Wanted:

- Shiny Lucario *MOST WANTED* Nicknamed Tiger (If cant nickname dont worry).
    - Hitmontop (Must Nickname)
    - Hitonlee (Must nickname)
    - Deoxys
    - Rotom
    - Any lv.50+ Poison pokemon
    - Gallade
    - Breeloom
    - Magnezone
    - Slaking
    - Kingdra
    - Shaymin

And anything else you reckon i'd like.

=============

Note that i dont want them at an extradinarly low level. If its lv.50+ i will be happy usally. And if you can nickname them, boom, another good tip.

Do not personal message me organzing a trade UNLESS you are going to organize a time yourself (im australia, gmt +10). Or you can just do comment trades.

Last edited:

Penutz

Breeder & Collector
    Years
    I can give you Blissey and Omanyte (UT) for Regigigas. Whaddaya say?

i was actually looking for Omastar since i couldnt be bothered leveling up my guy. But blissey for 'gas is fine. Can you nickname the blissey, if so, call it "Yay Time"

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    If you're patient I can get you a drifblim tomorrow and maybe today. I don't care which one I get in return from your list.

I prefer traded pokemon with no nickname, btw so if you can rename your Pokemon to the standard name, I'm happy. If you can't I'm also quite happy. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I will. I just noticed an Azumarill in your list, I'm not interested in that one. ;)
    Also, my Drifblim is in Pearl but I'd like to have your Pokemon in Platinum. So if you can we'll have to do some Bidoof trading in both games if you get what I mean.

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
    I can get you an Onmastar, Hitmontop, and a Hitmonlee but it may take me a couple days. Need to hatch Hitmontop and Hitmonlee eggs. Could I get one of these in return:

- Darkrai (Event) Lv.100
    - Arceus Lv.80
    - Jirachi lv.100
    OR
    If not then I'll take both:
    - Heatran lv.50
    &
    - Cressalia lv.50

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
    Hey Penuts I just evolved my Omanyte into Omastar (Lv. 40) and my Tyrogue into Hitmontop (Lv. 20). Let me know if you want them trained futher or not. If not, I'll be able to trade all day today. It's 3:20am here in Boston MA and I have no idea what time it is out there so PM me when your ready to trade. Thanks dude! :)

Back