• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something Different: Least Favorite Thing About Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I hate the repetitiveness of the games. "Go stop team *insert name here* from getting *Insert Pokemon Here*. Then beat exactly 8 gyms and the elite four, who are actually five people, that have nothing elite about them. After that you can get a master ball, and raise your pokemon to level 100 for no apparent reason".

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    Personaly, I think the whole thing should've been more true to the show for the league, tournament instead of Elite 4, they could've done something different for the Elite 4, like from the Pokemon Adventures comic/manga, that would've been much cooler.

enyce

banned
    Years
    Broleta said:
    The way in the anime there's like 5 members of the elite 4. LOL.

There are not five members in the elite four.

There is the elite four then its the champion. You beat the elite four in sucsession to see if you are good enough to face the champion. Then when you beat the champion you get the title.

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
    OK, I hate not being able to attend events, therefore I hate the fact that events even exist. I hate HM moves like Rock Smash, Cut, and Flash. I hate the TV show, stopped watching it during the first Johto season. I hate the need for a Mach Bike, the Acro Bike is so much better. I hate the TEAM *insert name here* and their Pokemon. Most of the EVs you get while completing the story come from Poochyenas, Carvhannas, and Zubats. I hate that nobody I know still plays Pokemon. GRRRRAAAAWWRRRR!!!!

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I hate having to have HM's on your pokemon, I have to permanently carry a Linoone with Surf, Rock Smash, Strength and Cut. And I'm gonna have to get a Latios with Fly, Dive, Waterfall and Flash. Leving me with space for 4 pokemon.

Also I hate how you can only give your pokemon 4 moves, on the show, they learn new moves, but don't somehow forget how to use the old ones. I'd be happy with just 6 slots, 4 is too low.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Hate It....

In Pokemon XD I Hate The Major Buildings Where You Go And Have To Battle The Evil Bosses....I Hate It Because It Takes Forever To Beat Every Evil Grunt.....And When You Finally Do (7 Hours Later....) You Are All Weak To Fight The Boss Then Have To Run All The Way Back To That Pokehealing Spot And Heal.....

I Hate How Pokemon Jump Out At You When You Need To Get Somewhere Fast....

I Hate How They Took Misty Out Of The Anime And Dubbed A Great 10th Aniverserry Speacail With Horrible Voice Actors And How PUSA Is So Blind And Wont Stop The Change Between VA's.....

I Also Hate How Nintendo Refuses To Make A Remake Of G/S/C....

Years
    Stuff that bothers me...

What annoys me the most is May...She doesn't really like pokemon or battling! She just wanted to travel! (1st Hoenn episode with May) I don't mind the "being a coordinator" thing but that's like the only way she gets battles basically. She doesn't really come off as to being a serious trainer. (At least Misty was serious, Please bring my sister, Misty back!)

What I also don't like is the fact that Ash didn't actually win the Kanto badges fairly. He was just given a badge because the either gym leader felt sorry for him or he just helped their gym get rid of Team Rocket. And I wish that Ash would get more pokemon instead helping other trainers catch pokemon.

I hate battling trainers only once in games other than LG/FR. When I played LG/FR, you got to battle them again but they were a lot weaker than your pokemon example: Lv. 54 Gyarados vs. Lv. 15 Caterpie(why didn't it evolve?) It annoys me so much! Guaaahhh!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    i don't really like how the game gets a bit boring after you beat the elite 4 and catch all the rare pokemon that there are only 1 of.. All thats really left is to catch and train more pokemon.. Maybe in the Diamond and Pearl versions, they can add some new features.

PikaRom

The Punk Nerd
    Years
    I really don't like how the show is just really, really... kiddyish. Corny, recycled humour, sure, makes little kids laugh of course (my little brother watches full house!!!X_X) Perhaps they could make a more tough version of the show and stick it on Adult Swim with the rest of the tough anime I see... Cartoon Network and Adult Swim are part of WB anyway.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I hate how Magneton doesn't have the ability Levitate. Come on, how does Earthquake hit it, it's stupid.

Years
    Grr... that whingey gymleader from G/S...
    The rivals from the early games too. I know they were meant to be annoying, but not so much you want to kill them in pixel form, right?
    No games allowing you the oppertunity to join team rocket. It'd be fun...
    The introduction of bad egg to stop people using gamesharks. If we want to shark stuff, why not? It's not hurting anyone. We can't enter pokemon convention tournament things either. It's our loss...

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I hate wild pokemon. I can't get anywhere without seeing 3-5 of the same pokemon, and it's annoying.

Should be an option of whether or not you want to see them.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i think the loss of team rocket is the biggest problem. i mean seriously, team magma/aqua? team galactic? they're so lame compared to team rocket. team rocket was like the poke-mob, and giovanni was the coolest boss ever

bring back team rocket to pokemon games!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back