• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something I Just Noticed

GamerFreak

PokéCommunity Helper
    Years
    Its really neat. All of the girls names relate somehow to weather or the sort. Something I also thought, maybe they lead up to something even greater.

Maybe all of this time the developers having been trying to tell us about something. Like a misty dawn in May. Maybe the next girls name if there is one with Ash or someone will be a day of the week, possibly Sunday? Or it could be a time of a month.

Its just a simple thing I noticed, but it could be more. What are your opinions?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    In the UK, there is a day called Ash Wednesday XD It goes with pancake day

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Maybe all of this time the developers having been trying to tell us about something.
    Probably not the "Developers", it's the Dubbers.
    Maybe it's just a pattern they're doing.. I don't know. But it will never have any influence on the plot..

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Probably not the "Developers", it's the Dubbers.
    Maybe it's just a pattern they're doing.. I don't know. But it will never have any influence on the plot..

Well, it's the people who translate the game. But yeah, it's probably just a coincidence because the Japanese names probably don't go along with it

PikachuEX

A Rare Pikachu Lover
    Years
    Actually, the English names of the girls have to do with their Japanese names. Kasumi means mist, and Misty is an actual name that has to do with mist. Haruka has haru, which means spring, and May is a month in spring. And Hikari means light, and Dawn is the day's first light. So the whole girls names having to do with each other is a coincidence, but there English names having to do with their Japanese ones is intentional. Off topic: I think this is the longest normal post I've ever posted on any forum.

Back