• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something Rotten on Koh-i-Noor Island

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    Zeke was ready to fight it out when Dizzy ran up saying
    "Knock it off!"
    "Can't you see that we all need to stick together?"
    Zeke felt something happen to him, the object in his pocket was sending shakes through his body, Zeke felt more "alert" of the things around him. Zeke then heard Blake point to the electric scene and say,
    There, now let's get a move on before it gets too late for us to arrive before night."
    Zeke didn't want to go, and as he started to turn and leave the group. He saw a figure coming near them, When the figure was right their in front of them, Zeke saw out of the corner of his eye, a little pink pokemon darting in thb trees. Zeke turned to Drizzy, and Blake and told them
    "I need to check something out. I'll try to catch up later"
    With that, Zeke called for his Pokemon and headed torwards where he saw the little pink pokemon.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    (OOC: Is this too short?)

Teijii has finally found where all the noise were coming from.

He ran as fast as he could to the group of trainers who seemed to have noticed him halfway.

"Hey! Wait up!", he called out as loud as he can.
    "EY-POM!", Hikari, his Aipom, followed.

It took him five minutes to finally stand in front of the group.

"I'm Teijii. Tei, for short. I'd like to introduce myself completely but I think something more serious is happening on this island.", said Tei in a dark manner.

Years
    Sarge laughs as the Murkrow goes flying. "Good shot! Come on, let's catch up to the others!" Sarge and Konan head off after the others, and find them all stopped around a new person. "Someone else I gotta look after. I hope he's not as weak as Rory..."

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Link followed silently. He wasn't sure what quite to do. The last five years had been spent alone, with just pokemon. The group was falling apart. Blake was trying to get us to follow him blindly, into something, must of us weren't sure about. At least Link wasn't sure. He still didn't know but two of the people. And even then, only one of them he trusted. Then, a new person arrived. He seemed like a nice guy, but it didn't help that there was one more person to get to know.
    "Hey, Blake" Link started, "Where are we going?" Link said, wondering the same as.. that guy... I really need to learn people's names... Link thought on the side...
    He didn't wait for an answer, pretty sure he would answer in the same way he did earlier.
    "You probably aren't gonna tell me. I don't want to make you tell me, but it's either that, or I leave. I've lived here just fine for five years. I can just leave. I barely know any of you. I wouldn't miss you guys." That last part was a lie. Link would miss a few of these people. Especially Dizzy. She was the first person he had met in five years that hadn't treated him like a criminal.
    "Actually, I don't care. Go ahead without me. If you aren't gonna tell me what we're doing, you obviously don't need me here." And with that, Link started to leave. No one knew him. No one would care.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    KOH-I-NOOR
    R. Symith's Log - #6

"Strike three, you're out!" Rory joked as his Glalie Head-butted the downed Murkrow with full force, launching it sky-high.

"Do you need help walking?" asked Dizzy, as she attempted to act as a crutch.

"No, no I'm fin-" Rory attempted to walk and nearly toppled over in the process. "Ok, maybe I do…"

xxx

"…Get our Pokémon healed up and grab a bite to eat."

"Good, I'm starving…" Rory said, saying what everyone else was thinking.

Rory turned his head to some rustling in some bushes, but dismissed the thought; he didn't want to get into another fight. He attempted to walk, but it slowly became more painful, but was soon helped up by Dizzy, the scientist.

"Heh, I'm not much of a crutch, sorry."

She smiled, and then caught up to Blake, who had taken a huge lead. Rory pushed through some undergrowth, and revealed an open plain. There was a forked path, and a few burnt trees dotted around. Rory could only guess it was from the thunderstorms, this was the ThunderObelisk after all. This Obelisk as it was called stood barely in view, blocked by the ash, and smoke that filled the air.

"Hey! Blake, where are you taking us?"

Rory couldn't tell who was speaking, being a little behind the group due to his injury. But he could see easily enough that Blake had strayed way too far from the group. They needed to stick together, Rory knew well enough what could happen if you travelled alone, especially in a place as dangerous as this.

"Well! Where are we going Blake?" called the same voice.

Rory picked up the pace, and took in the sight. Blake stood face to face with one of the other travellers; they looked as if this was going to end with one of them dead. Luckily, Dizzy intervened.

"Knock it off!" She yelled at them. "Can't you see that we all need to stick together?"

Blake simply shrugged it off, and then simply pointed to the scene of thunder, and electricity.

"There, now let's get a move on before it's too late for us to arrive before night." He said coldly.

Rory clutched his side, it had stung simply walking through the undergrowth, but now he'd have to walk up there. The breeder sighed, but turned to the sight of a new face. He ran down the second path, and changed from a tiny red dot, to a full human form.

"Happiny!" yelled the playhouse Pokémon, overjoyed by the new face.

She ran happily over to the trainer and his Aipom partner.

"I'm Teiji. Tei, for short." He introduced himself "I'd like to introduce myself completely but I think something more serious is happening on this island," he continued.

"Nice to meet'cha kid." Rory replied "I'm Rory" he added as he put his hand out, luckily the one he hadn't been clutching his side with.

"Hap!" screamed Rory's Happiny as it tried to hug the trainers Aipom tightly.

"Someone else I've gotta look after, I hope he's not as weak as that Rory" murmured the man with the Nidoqueen.

Rory ignored it, the group was already falling apart and we'd only known each other less than a day. Then another trainer spoke, the one with the Slowpoke, and he asked the same question again; Where are we going?

"You probably aren't going to tell me. I don't want you to tell me, but it's either that, or I leave. I've lived here just fine for five years. I can just leave, I barely know any of you, I won't miss you guys." He continued, then began to speak again "Actually, I don't care. Go ahead without me. If you aren't going to tell me what you're doing, you obviously don't need me here." And then he turned and began to walk.

Just like that, he turned and left. Rory looked a little confused, it seemed so sudden, he was fine a minute ago.

"Hey, kiddo." He said to the one leaving "What's your name?"

Last edited:

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    Blake turned to leave the group, it seemed he'd met his limit on drama for today. The Obelisk was more than a stone's throw away and he wanted to tackle as much of it during daylight as he could.

Dizzy's eyes began to well up with tears. It seemed that nobody even cared that a helpless Legendary was in agony. They were blind, it seemed, and only cared about themselves. She looked up at Rory, a tear leaking from her duct.

"So that's it? Because HE has an issue with society you're all going to disban? Fine... I'll help it myself, after all I--"

Dizzy's words were blocked out by a thundering boom, it seemed that something near the Electric Obelisk had exploded. Rubble could be seen, it joined in with the falling ash.

The bang had disrupted the island and now it was screeching with tones of Pokémon, they didn't seem too happy either. Dizzy fell to the ground after the noise rippled through the skies and slowly disappeared.

"We need each and every one of you... The Pokémon need you. If one Legendary has gone missing, whose to say that the rest of them wont as well? If there are evil forces here, and we are the only ones to bring order back, why not attempt to?"

She whiped away some blackened tears, stood to her feet and began to whipe some soot from her dirty knees.

"For all who care to attempt to live life in a world without these magnificent creatures, I am asking you now, do depart from our team... For those who have compassion, a heart for Pokémon, do stay... There is power in numbers, and the fewer you are on the Island, the less chance you'll survive here."

Blake was already too far gone to hear Dizzy's speech of encouragement. He was distraught and focused on this mission. He knew he needed to obtain the puzzle pieces; he'd do it with or without the help of these strangers.

Dizzy turned to the direction of the recently errupted Obelisk and slowly walked away. She figured those who were weak of heart would leave and go back to attempting to live on this recently corrupt world, alone.

The Last One

Years
    Zeke followed the pokemon, only to find out his stupidity lead him to a Ditto. Zeke who was feeling guilty at his mistakes, felt even more guilty when he heard Dizzy's speach from the bushes near the group. Looking to see Link leaving. Zeke ran after Link and grabed Link's shoulder, and said,
    "Hey man, listen, I don't like this anymore than you do, but we need to save that Pokemon. We need to at least try. Maybe when everything is over. If you want the company, I could stay here, and we can explore the land. Come on, Stay.. At least.."
    Zeke winced "Do it for Dizzy, She really needs our help." Zeke waited for Link's responce..

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    "Hey, kiddo." A taller man said. "What's your name?"

"Name's Link" Link said, not even looking back.

"Hey man, listen, I don't like this anymore than you do, but we need to save that Pokemon. We need to at least try. Maybe when everything is over. If you want the company, I could stay here, and we can explore the land. Come on, Stay.. At least.."
    Another man said "Do it for Dizzy, She really needs our help." He finished.

Shortly afterwards Dizzy started to say something, and Link turned.
    "So that's it? Because HE has an issue with society you're all going to disban? Fine... I'll help it myself, after all I--" There was a crash, and Link couldn't hear what she had said.
    Dizzy then fell to the ground, and Link took a step forward.

"We need each and every one of you... The Pokémon need you. If one Legendary has gone missing, whose to say that the rest of them wont as well? If there are evil forces here, and we are the only ones to bring order back, why not attempt to?" She said, then stood up.

"For all who care to attempt to live life in a world without these magnificent creatures, I am asking you now, do depart from our team... For those who have compassion, a heart for Pokémon, do stay... There is power in numbers, and the fewer you are on the Island, the less chance you'll survive here." She finished.

Link sighed. "I'll stay." Link said loud enough for everyone but Blake to hear.
    And with that, he joined Dizzy in walking towards the obelisk.
    Here we go... Link thought, mainly talking to his pokemon... even if they couldn't hear him.

The Last One

Years
    Zeke sighed when Link said he would stay. Zeke was thinking of throwing away the orb as he took it out of his pocket, but he felt the orb would be useful later on. Zeke decided to keep the orb and keep on moving at the back of the group, watching the others. Sadness fell over him. He couldn't help it. He just wanted to help, but what could he do.... He was, after all, just a street rat.

Years
    Sarge steps forward. "She's got a point. We're here to save something that needs our help! Now pull yourselves together and let's go!" Sarge heads out after Blake. He pats Dizzy on the shoulder as he passes her. "Chin up, girl. Half of these guys are only here because of you."

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    ::A Strange Disappearance::

As she heard the majority of the group agree to stick it out with her, Dizzy's heart seemed to melt. She began to see how legitimate these human beings were. A healthy, happy glow began to radiate off of her face as her eyes started to gloss over with tears.

Dizzy was just turning around to see where Blake had gone when a large, firm palm was placed lightly on her shoulder. She tilted her head to view the man named Sarge. And he began to whisper to her.

"Chin up, girl. Half of these guys are only here because of you."

She didn't know whether this was a statement of encouragement or just a matter of fact. It embarrassed her how blatantly obvious that was; it embarrassed her even more that she didn't notice it before Sarge stated it. Turning back, facing towards the Obelisk again, she managed to hide her bright blushing cheeks.

Shrugging off all of the touching support from her boys, Dizzy had noticed something very dire had gone missing; where was Blake?!

"Did anyone see where Blake disappeared to? I swore that he was on the path but..."

She paused, blinking over and again to make sure that she wasn't going crazy. Yep, he was no longer in sight. Not to the left, to the right, up down -- Blake had become completely transparent. Dizzy had begun to resemble her name, she became dizzy with confusion.

"Uhm... Maybe he sprinted to the Obelisk? None the less, we should get a move on and see if we can't find him, yeah?"

Beaming a sweet smile in Sarge's direction, she started to trek down the path. By now it was roughly two in the afternoon and they had quite the walk ahead of them... Wait, Dizzy counted her Pokéballs, only three of her Pokémon were present. Where did Venonat go?!

"Blake has my Venonat!"

She screeched in hysteria and bolted down the road; she didn't even realize that she'd neglected to greet the newcomer!

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    "Did anyone see where Blake disappeared to? I swore that he was on the path but..."
    Link wasn't quite listening. He had had enough of Blake
    "Uhm... Maybe he sprinted to the Obelisk? None the less, we should get a move on and see if we can't find him, yeah?"
    "I guess" Link said, still not paying attention.
    "Blake has my Venonat!" Dizzy said that, screamed, and sprinted down the road.
    Link was kinda confused.
    Wait, what just happened? It took a couple seconds, and then Link started to run after Dizzy, motioning for the others, who may have been also following, Link didn't see, to follow.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    After the introductions, Tei played with his Aipom for a little while.

That Rory guy seems nice.

"Hmph! I guess it's just you and me again, Hikari..." , whispered Tei to the purple monkey.

"Did anyone see where Blake disappeared to? I swore that he was on the path but..." , said Dizzy.

While the group chatted, Tei had been listening to every single word. Now he knew them all, Blake, Dizzy, Link, Zeke, Rory, and Sarge. It's amazing what listening can do for you.

"Uhm... Maybe he sprinted to the Obelisk? None the less, we should get a move on and see if we can't find him, yeah?" , she said again.

Tei signaled his Aipom to perch on his shoulder. After the Aipom was all perched up, they finally started walking to...somewhere. Tei didn't know.

"Umm, can anyone te-"
    "Blake has my Venonat!", screamed Dizzy
    "Wait, wha-?"

Then, Dizzy sprinted down the road. Link started to run after Dizzy.
    "I guess we should follow. Hikari, return." , stated Tei. He grabbed a Pokeball then a red light beamed out of it and absorbed Hikari.

He grabbed another Pokeball on his belt and threw it in the air. A red light also beamed out of it and revealed a black Charizard.

"Burst, I know you won't fly me off this island but this time I want you to fly me to wherever those two are going." commanded Tei while pointing out to his two groupmates running off.

"TSAAR!" answered his Charizard with a burst of flame. It lowered its head and allowed Tei to ride on its back.

"Let's go!"
    And on that note, they took off in the air and followed Link and Dizzy.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    KOH-I-NOOR
    R. Symith - #7

Rory jumped backward in surprise as a huge creature formed in front of him. It was a Charizard, but not like any he had ever seen. Its skin was as black as the very ash that fell around them, and it stood taller than any Charizard Rory had ever seen.

"TSAAR!" It yelled upon leaving its Pokéball, and then released a ball of fire from its mouth. It then lowered its head, as if signalling its trainer to get on.

Tei complied, and clambered onto its back.

"Let's go!"

The two burst into the air, and flew in Dizzy's direction at amazing speed.

Rory sighed, "That has to be cheating at some degree… Maybe I should catch something I can ride places."

"Happin…" the baby Pokémon replied, even though most of the time Rory was carrying her.

But he ignored it, and began to limp as best he could towards the others. He tried to run at times, but it hurt, much more than he thought it would, but he keep going anyway.

"Glalie might be big enough?" he joked to his Pokémon, he knew Glalie wouldn't be happy with that.

Last edited:

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    She had finally slowed to a stop, falling to her knees once more as she commonly did during depression. By now she was breathing heavily and choking back more sorrow. She'd successfully ran a fourth of the way to the Obelisk -- where they'd all rest. Huffing and her face red, fuming with rage, Dizzy turned to see the others struggling to catch up with her.

She felt bad in ditching all of the others for her selfish tantrum; shortly she realized she wasn't alone. Some soaring could be heard, wings pounding thickly as they approached the distraught female. It happened to be the boy she shrugged off back by the cave and he was riding a soot colored dragon.

Mental Note: Sketch this rare Pokémon out.

Briefly sighing, she turned to wave at him -- less of a friendly gesture sort of way and more of a 'Oh no!' sort of way. The noise that a flying Pokémon that large would emit sounded like fear in Dizzy's mind, this would surely disturb some Pokémon.

Unfortunately for Dizzy and the rest of the crew, she was absolutely right -- however, she hadn't a slight clue as to how many Pokémon it would trigger... Approaching the small clearing that Dizzy, Teijii and Link were sitting in, were six creatures, and they looked less than happy.

((Ooc: Sorry guys, I roll dice to determine the strength and amount of Pokémon you all encounter. This is also to display that creativity has both its rewards and faults! Please never forget that fleeing is ALWAYS an option... If your character fits the part (:))

Species: Shuppet
    Difficulty: 8%
    Move-Set: Knock off, Screech

Species: Torchic
    Difficulty: 62%
    Move-Set: Sand Attack, Fire Spin, Quick Attack, Slash

Species: Shedinja
    Difficulty: 72%
    Move-Set: Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball, Harden, Mind Reader

Species: Houndoom
    Difficulty: 81%
    Move-Set: Fire Fang, Faint Attack, Thunder Fang, Crunch

Species: Houndour
    Difficulty: 56%
    Move-Set: Bite, Smog, Beat up

Species: Larvitar
    Difficulty: 49%
    Move-Set: Scary Face, Sandstorm, Dark Pulse, Rockslide

---

Dizzy, still on her knees, heard the noises of the surrounding foes. She gripped at her belt and pulled out a Pokéball, sizing it up immediately. After murmuring for it to emerge, out sprang a tall and yellow profile. Sparks flew off of its yellow and black body as it chimed out a battle call.

"Pharo AM AM!"

It was ready to seek and destroy. However, the amount of enemies approaching caused the Ampharos' ego to shy. He decided to build up a yellow-tinted wall of transparency to provide additional protection to those around the electric Pokémon. This move was light screen and would only fend the approaching monsters for a duration of time.

"Uh... Guys." she gulped, still frozen in her sitting pose. "This is definately going to have to be a group effort..."

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Dizzy stopped, and fell to her knees. Link was about to help her up, but saw a black Charizard, which caused a commotion. Six angry pokemon walked into the clearing.
    A Shuppet, a Torchic, a Shedinja, a Houndoom, a Houndour, and a Larvitar.
    Dizzy sent out one of her pokemon, an Ampharos.
    "Uh... Guys." she said to Link and the newcomer, Teijii. "This is definately going to have to be a group effort..."
    "Two for each of us?" Link said back.

The two pokemon directly in front of Link were the Houndour and Houndoom.
    Two fire types. Shouldn't be too hard.
    Link took a pokeball and threw it down in front of him.
    "Go Poli!" Link said as a Poliwag emerged from the pokeball.
    Poli looked a little distraught at fighting two pokemon at once.
    "Don't worry Poli, they're both fire types, you have the advantage."
    At this Poli seemed less worried, and got ready to fight.
    "Poli use Bubblebeam on Houndour!"
    Poli opened his mouth and a long stream of bubbles flew out, hitting the Houndour. THe houndour took a bit of damage but wasn't ready to quit yet. It started to counter with a bite.
    "Poli, dodge the bite, then use hypnosis on the Houndoom."
    Poli barely dodged the bite, then turned his attention to the Houndoom. The spiral on Poli's body began to rotate, and the Houndoom was sent into a slumber.
    The houndour used the opportunity to try and bite Poli again.
    "Poli dodge then use body slam!"
    Poli easily dodged the bite this time, and countered with a body slam, right into the Houndour's side. The Houndour was taking a beating, and getting frustrated that it hadn't touched Poli yet.
    "Poli hit it with a bubblebeam and finish with a body slam!"
    Poli released another stream of bubbles, and quickly followed up with a body slam. Knocking the Houndour out.

"Good job Poli! Now turn your attention to the... Houndoom..."
    Where did it go?
    Poli looked around, but couldn't find it. Then all of a sudden, it appeared and attacked with faint attack.
    Poli took the hit, but wasn't going down anytime soon.
    "Counter with a bubblebeam!"
    Poli sent yet another stream of bubbles at the Houndoom.
    They hit, but it was a glancing blow, and the Houndoom barely took damage.
    The Houndoom started to run towards Poli, it's teeth starting to glow yellow.
    "Poli quick! Dodge!"
    Poli leaped to the side, barely avoiding the thunder fang.
    "Now follow up with a body slam!"
    Poli sent it's body into the side of the Houndoom. It looked like it hurt more than usual since the Houndoom, nearly fell over.
    "Use bubblebeam!"
    Poli turned to attack, but the Houndoom was gone again. Poli lloked around, and was hit with faint attack from behind.
    Poli was getting tired, and this Houndoom, was at about half health.
    "Poli use bubblebeam, then body slam before it can recover!"
    Another stream of bubbles flew and hit the Houndoom, and before it could retaliate, the Houndoom was hit with a body slam. Finishing it off.

"Good job Poli!" Link said, before returning him to his pokeball.
    By then the others had finished off their opponents. And Link sat down for a moment, resting.

Last edited:

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    "Two for each of us?"

Dizzy nodded in agreement to this, and just as Link had begun his battle of one vs. two, so had Dizzy. The defective Torchic was closing in on Ampharos and the light screen. It didn't seem to notice the barrier until it gleamed with a yellow tint.

"Chic?"

It raked its claws into the ashy ground, this kicked up soot and flung it towards Ampharos. Of course, guarded by the light wall, the ash smacked, left a smudge, dispursed.

"Let's not take any chances, buddy. Charge up!"

The Light Pokémon seemed to be gaining electrical energy -- from the Electric Obelisk. It seemed that the Shrine's outlet of sparks raced to Ampharos' body; he was energized and smiling wickedly. The Torchic began to walk casually around the screen; making sure to face it, Dizzy and Ampharos walked with it.

Got ya! The light screen was no longer in the way, Torchic flew down the pathway at Ampharos with undodgable speed. It smacked its body into his causing the electric type to yip out in excitement. The fire foe was calling out in utter confusion, it couldn't move! Not an inch.

Ampharos, fully charged like a brand new battery let it all unleash. Yellow sparks escaped wildly and jolted the paralyzed fire chicken. Foe Torchic batted another cloud of ash and dirt at the light Pokémon -- it hit and Ampharos was whiping at its face, temporarily blinded.

"Oh no! Don't worry, Ampharos, I can be your eyes, focus on your ears!"

He paused, looking frozen solid, the Torchic rose to its talons and bounded towards the impared rival. Jumping into a hover and shoving its sharp claws out, it readied a slash. He continued to remain as still as stone, then his ear twitched. The Torchic was seconds away from swiping into its fur until...

"NOW!"

Another large burst of energy jetted out of Ampharos and entered the chicken's body, coupled with Ampharos side-stepping the slash attack. Torchic twitched before turning to run away.

Now, Dizzy and her Ampharos were facing a ghost shell; Shedinja.

The Last One

Years
    Zeke was running right behind everyone when he saw the pokemon they were facing. Zeke was looking at everyone, then he got a glance of a Larvitar trying to make a sneak attack, and by the looks of it, it was after Dizzy. Zeke was going to grab Sunshine, when VeeBee poped out of it's pokeball. The Larvitar saw that Zeke had seen it and focused on VeeBee now. VeeBee was ready for a fight. The Larvitar charged after VeeBee. It used Rock Slide, VeeBee barely missed the move. "VeeBee! Use Tackle!" VeeBee went for the tackle, but the Larvitar used Dark Pulse and shot VeeBee into a tree. VeeBee looked weak and wore-out. Zeke went to recall his Eevee, but VeeBee protested and charged at Larvitar with another Tackle. Just then the Shuppet came out of no where and used Screech. VeeBee froze and cried out. The Larvitar saw an opening and used Rock Slide and hit VeeBee into another tree. VeeBee cried out in pain. Zeke ran over to his best friend and picked up his first pokemon. Zeke whispered, "Come on VeeBee, You can make it through this". Zeke cradled VeeBee. That's when VeeBee started glowing. Zeke knew what was happening, VeeBee was evolving. The glowing stoped, and in Zeke's arms was a Vaporeon. It stared up at Zeke and made a soft noise. Then it looked angry and jumped out of Zeke's arms and faced the two pokemon. VeeBee looked at Zeke and made a slight nod. Zeke smiled and said, Okay VeeBee! Let's go! Use Bubblebeam!" The new Vaporeon used Bubblebeam and it was a direct hit on Larvitar. The pokemon fainted from the blow. VeeBee turned to face the Shuppet now. VeeBee! This one is easy! Use Bite!" VeeBee charged at Shuppet, opened it's mouth, and clamped it's jaws at Shuppet. The Dark-type move finished Shuppet in one hit. VeeBee turned and walked slowly to Zeke, looking tired. "It's okay VeeBee, You need a rest now." VeeBee fell asleep in Zeke's hoodie. Zeke smiled and turned to see the others. Zeke felt happy and glad to be here.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    (OOC: Sorry, guys. We had school today and I'm kind of feeling sick. Anyway...)

"Sorry guys! I was just trying to catch up"

Tei was surprised to see all those six Pokemon that seemed to be working together.

That's odd. Why would a Torchic be in the same place as a Houndoom?

"Burst, since you're already out, use Fla-"

Suddenly, Zeke shows up and handled both the Shuppet and the Larvitar.

Looks like there wouldn't be any battling today.

Just then, he saw from the corners of his eye, a silhouette of a man carrying what seemed to be a Pokemon with large red eyes. He decided to follow the man.

"Burst, return.", he commanded his Charizard.

"Guys, I think I saw someone carrying a Pokemon over there." he told his comrades, pointing out deep inside the forest.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    ((Ooc: Please refrain from adding NPCs to this Role-Play. Sorry. It's all planned out.))

Back