• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something you all should see... (READ)

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    If its true that we're breaking the law, one of two things may have happened, the creaters of this forum didn't know it was illegal,or this forum was meant for actually making your own sprites.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I dunno, but im sure I went on an official nintendo forum and they had many sprite and sprite-editing threads...im sooo confused!!! XD

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    All who don't really care say "I" Sorry if this is a spam.And according to that the fanfics and roleplays also brake the law. *see F.A.Q.*

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
    Years
    Oh for the love of god. >.< WE ARE HAVING FUN. LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGES ON POKECOMMUNITY.

This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, or Wizards of the Coast.
    We just love Pok?mon. Pokemon Community, the multi-site links and all images (unless noted otherwise) are ? 2000 - 2004 PokeCommunity.com All rights reserved.

SEE?!?! >>;; It's true! WE. JUST. LOVE. POKEMON.

We aren't SELLING them or anything! >.<

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    I know i just found this and thought i should post it here, for all i know this may have no relevance, i dunno. I understand that we all love pokemon, and are just having fun, I understand that as I also do, but i just thought that this would be an interesting discussion.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I think that as long as we don't make fusions or recolors, print them, and run around selling them, saying that they are 100% original, we're safe.

Back