• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Somthin suspisious......

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    The G/S/C generation is arguably the best generation of the series... the introduction of the times (night/day/morning) was the best thing Nintendo did. And then they screwed it up with the next generation, of course. Also, the weekly events and all were an incredible innovation, plus coupled with being able to go back and relive the "new" Kanto was the best part of the game. The ONLY thing I disliked about it was the Champion, since I dislike Dragon Pokemon, and Lance in general.

So, I really hope they do remakes, but keep it nearly exactly like the originals. Because I do believe that Gold and Silver (beaten by Crystal, however) were the best Pokemon games we've seen so far. They're still better than Diamond and Pearl (blasphemy!).

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Oh dude, it's no blasphemy to say that the G/S series was better than D/P. If G/S had all the features that D/P has, and online capabilities and stuff, it would be the best series of them all. Not to mention it lets you catch Lugia and Ho-oh without going halfway across the country for an event.

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
    They should add on to the Kanto storyline though. It seemed a little short to me. I did like the Jotoh region a lot though; lots of caves and oceans. :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2013
    Not to mention all the cool TMs you could buy! Just walk into Goldenrod Dept. Store and walk out with Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, and Ice Punch. LOL. Not to mention the TM for curse! YES, the G/S remake (if they even follow through with it) seriously would be THE ground-breaking game of its year (to all Pokemon fans).

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Yeah, I'm convinced that if they actually went through with this that it would be the top-seller of all video games for that year.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Not to mention it lets you catch Lugia and Ho-oh without going halfway across the country for an event.

Ho-oh can be obtained by snagging all 48 Shadow Pokemon in Colosseum and then you have to beat the 100 Mt. Battle trainers and then Ho-oh's in your PC.

As for Lugia, it's quite simple; snag it from Master Greevil in XD: Gale of Darkness.

Oh, and you can get them by a little thing called "Action Replay" or "GamesharK".

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Ho-oh can be obtained by snagging all 48 Shadow Pokemon in Colosseum and then you have to beat the 100 Mt. Battle trainers and then Ho-oh's in your PC.

As for Lugia, it's quite simple; snag it from Master Greevil in XD: Gale of Darkness.

Oh, and you can get them by a little thing called "Action Replay" or "GamesharK".

Only problem is "Action Replay" and "Gameshark" are more than just a little frowned upon around here, so that's outta the question.

And oh yeah, that way of getting Ho-oh sounds reeeeeeeeal easy too, glad they made it so simple:cheeky:

spiderc

Rocking Rampardos Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    i don't know if they are going to make a remake or not, but not for a while if they do, they are currently working on PMD2.

Years
    I G/S/C remake will really be good because you could use the WiFi and in built microphone to talk to other trainers around the world and ask them to meet at a specific route or town and it will be like this!

Trainer 1: Hi Trainer 2 to where are you at the moment.
    Trainer 2: I'm in Cianwood.
    Trainer 1: Sweet I'm in Goldenrod.
    Trainer 2: So where should we meet up and battle.
    Trainer 1: How about half way.
    Trainer 2: Ok Olivine City or Ecruteak City.
    Trainer 1: Ecruteak City.
    Trainer 2: See you there.

So with this little conversation other the Mic and WiFi they could incorparate the online play so us trainers could meet in the World of Pokémon instead of just meeting in The GTS!

or would this not work incase it overloads the Game System!

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    I G/S/C remake will really be good because you could use the WiFi and in built microphone to talk to other trainers around the world and ask them to meet at a specific route or town and it will be like this!

Trainer 1: Hi Trainer 2 to where are you at the moment.
    Trainer 2: I'm in Cianwood.
    Trainer 1: Sweet I'm in Goldenrod.
    Trainer 2: So where should we meet up and battle.
    Trainer 1: How about half way.
    Trainer 2: Ok Olivine City or Ecruteak City.
    Trainer 1: Ecruteak City.
    Trainer 2: See you there.

So with this little conversation other the Mic and WiFi they could incorparate the online play so us trainers could meet in the World of Pokémon instead of just meeting in The GTS!

or would this not work incase it overloads the Game System!

Better idea! You need the person's friend code, but when you log on to Wi-Fi when they're on, you could walk around with 'em and stuff!

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Pokemon Crystal in japan had a similar system to wi-fi, you had use your Cell Phone to do it though, but I heard it was for battling far away friends.

Anyways, I like G/S/C but seriously, majority of us have transfered all our good Pokemon to DP already, so that would just cause more madness in the fans... And if we had to the ability to "catch them all" it would make Nintendo lose money... to some effect because the main Console games always have something you originally can't get...

Oh and in Ruby and Sapphire, there is someone making comments about Kanto, but that didn't make anyone speculate Red and Green remakes... with the additions of Natures... I think Gold/Silver would lose their fun factor. Though I like natures so whatever.

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    Nah Darkrai X, they won't be making GBA Pokemon games any more, that's kind of a pipe dream at this point. They in all lieklyhood will never make a Yellow remake because of tht simple fact

But in regards to Team Poison's idea, it would never work. A Pokemon MMORPG would definitely have to be on the Wii, if anything at all. It would just get too complicated for Nintendo to try to network all that stuff

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    Hmm... I think they might be thinking about it.

Somthin suspisious......
    That picture is 100% fake.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Yeah, so everyone can gripe and complain that they're using the same models from Battle Revolution... I can see it now...

Back