• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle CLUB

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
    Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is a great game with a high replay value.
    That is the reason I'm starting this club. If you are reading this and do not like Sonic Adventure 2 Battle why are you here? In this club You may brag about getting A ranks , having really good chaos, or just wish you had the game! Only three rules

-NO FLAMING
    -NO DISRESPECTING ANY MEMBERS NO MATTER HOW EARLY IN THE GAME THEY ARE
    -NO SPAMMING (DID I EVEN HAVE TO SAY THAT)

Have fun and you may start joining!

Seth30= Owner
    totomasta=Co-Owner
    ShadowEmpereor93=Co-Owner
    Blazin_Espio=Member

Last edited:

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
    Alright 1 member would you like to be co-owner? Alright, how many A ranks do you have?

totomasta

umm i got nuthin
    Years
    sure i'll be co owner and i don't know how many i'll have to drag it out later and check.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
    okay you can join and sure you both can be co owners because there will be times when I cant get on. The topic is how many A ranks do you have I only have three. City Escape 100 coins, Radical Highway Escape military pursuit, Wild Canyon lost chao.

Years
    *joins* though espio isn't in it its an cool game I have all the a ranks how ya think I got green hill zone

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
    Lucky sure you can join but I'm no longer in need of assistance Espio is really cool in sonic Heros How did you get all a ranks

Back