• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Adventure: Eggman's Return *hears people saying "not again"*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had gotten up and walked over to the others. "That was eventful," I remarked, though to no one in paticular.

OOC: Sorry I wasn't posting, for some strange reason an anonomous admin restricted my posting power.

Years
    I had managed to get to the group, though I was covered in burns. I sat in a dark corner, unable to prevent the chao's normal reaction to start crying. but it wasn't the bawling cry of the other chao. for me, it was silent misery..

jak91

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    I had managed to get to the group, though I was covered in burns. I sat in a dark corner, unable to prevent the chao's normal reaction to start crying. but it wasn't the bawling cry of the other chao. for me, it was silent misery..

Hi this is james check pm

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
    Years
    YAY!May I join this RPG???

Name:Speedy
    Species:Hegdehog
    Appearance:2'11 Feet long,Has Blue shoes,purple fur.O_O
    Personality:Nice,Caring,And helpful.
    Unique Abilities:Dash Speed
    Character Relationships: (who your character is friends with, ect.):
    Harshly no one,Just Sonic,Tails and Shadow.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: Shiney, I don't think chaos control has any power other than freezing time for a breif period and allowing the user to teleport. :\

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I turned and sure enough, a glowing blue mass was pulsing on teh ground.It most definantly looked like part of Chaos. I stood ready and waiting to see if he would attack.

Years
    An exclamation mark had appeared over my head at the mention on Chaos, and I flew over to the blue liquid. Once i decided it was indeed chaos, a heart appeared over my head, and I sat down and watched it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    ooc: Shiney, I don't think chaos control has any power other than freezing time for a breif period and allowing the user to teleport. :\

OOC: What I have found out about the chaos control, is that it is the ability to "alter time and space" Meaning, that you basically can do anyhting, if you know how, but that's just my take on it. I think LP should have the final say on what chaos control can do in his RP though.

"Chaos? What's that?" I asked, walking over to the blue liquid, and bending down to inspect it closely.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    OOC: Chaos control is not LP's trademark, therefore LP does not get to decide. What decides is teh predetermined ability of it in both the game and anime. In there, the Chaos Control may have the abilty to alter space and time, but as a travel medium and not in general terms as you placed it. So you cannot actually heal someone with it, but you can go to other dimension with it.

ic: "better not touch it." I warned. "Chaos has been known to get very offensive, and you should probably not provoke him. "

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: But it only stops time for the user. There is no sharing the effect. and even then it only lasts for breif intervals, so it would ahve to be done several times by the injured person to work like that.:\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back