• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Sonic the Hedgehog Fanclub~

Should We do awards? (See Extra on Main Thread for details)

• Yes!

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • okay i made it for a comic on the internet and it's my first ever one. also it's more of a sprite sheet. His name is Lance
    ~Sonic the Hedgehog Fanclub~

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Wow, you guys are talented.
    S~S is right, your sprites kinda look like manic from Underground.
    S_D_C go ahead and finish your drawing we would all like to see some more of your work.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • hey just 2 days left before the anwser,so r the awards of silver,gold platinum,nd ultimate ready yet?
    nd i like the drawing S_D_C,same thing for the sprites jayster23

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • wow man i've gotta giv u more credit(*sight*i cant even do this kinda stuff...)

ShadowPand3monium

IS BACK!!!! sorta...
    Years
  • sonic was origanally supposed 2 b mighty the armadillo then they changed ther mind and put sonic in replacement as their mascot 4 sega. they put mighty in different games as a different character like SegaSonic or something and i think knuckles chaotix. and of course Sonic Unleashed will b better than sonic chronicles bcuz of graphics and the gameplay looks way better!!!

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • yup sonic the was originaly supposed to b mighty the armadillo.
    he was first seen captured with sonic nd some1 else captured by eggman,they managad to escape,then destroyed the island...it was in segasonic the hedgehog,then we saw him again in knucles's chaotix
    sonic unleashed will b better than the other caus of the graphics,nd other reasons...
    personnaly i prefer the name:)

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Oh, new questions. Here I go
    1. I forgot what he was supposed to originally be, all I remember is that his name was originally going to be Mr. Needlemouse

2. I think Sonic Unleashed will be waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy better than Chronicles hands down, but I will still play both.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Yay, I finally watches it and finished xD. It is way past anything I can type, um say. I definetly have high hope for it and lets hope they dont get lazy at the end and make it crappy. I want to see a boss battle and really get hyped.

Back