• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos (T)

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
    Talon

"I see you forgot another lesson though,Talon. Make sure your opponent is defeated before you look away, Romeo." called Vincent with a rather teasing attitude. Blood boiled in Talon's veins, but he did nothing and remained calm. What's the use fighting? There's no use...at least, not now.

That Vincent is really getting on my nerves. So I want to have a good time hanging out with my two teammates. Is that wrong? I'm not trying to show off on purpose as this WAS my warmup practice for the morning. So I suppose giving my friends something to laugh at is wrong now? Either you let me alone, Vincent, or I'm going to whoop you with my staff. You have no proper friends? I don't blame you. So it's not only the looks that creep people out. Eugh.

How good can you be when you're just standing there with a cool smile, Vincent? Where's your interaction? Your bonding between teammates and allies? Hah! You make me laugh.

"I'm too busy with my Juliet, Iguana," Talon retorted while making a face, chuckling a bit while looking into Nami's eyes, "If we're Romeo and Juliet, does that mean we're going to die? Maybe not death, but has fate planned our defeat in the coming battle?"

Talon shot Vincent a glance, hoping that he understood (that fate = Vincent), "I HOPE not."

(OOC: I have a feeling that Talon vs Vincent would be a legendary battle xD gonna be epic)

Gin Kurama~~

You looked at my Profile..YAYA
    Years
    "I see you forgot another lesson though,Talon. Make sure your opponent is defeated before you look away, Romeo." the Iguana said.

Gin frowned at Vincent, not liking how he was treating his friend...and when Gin fowned, it usually wasn't good. ''Vincent, how about we have a little friendly spar..'' Gin asked in a cool voice. He knew, since the Iguana can stretch, that he would need to be careful long range and close range, since Gin was sure he had close combat prowess for sure. Gin was still floating in the air, his legs crossed, eyes closed. He wouldn't need to move until he heard a confirmation, now would he?

He was getting quite antsy. He haven't fought in a long time, and he really wanted to now. After all, a battle-lust psychic wolf is never a good thing, no matter what way you looked at it.

Years
    ((OCC: if i knew that Talon and Vincent would be this much at odds, I would have joined the Freedom Fighters instead:). And do Gin's psyco blades only affect the body and leave the clothing unscathed, or do they hit the clothing too?))

It took him a little bit to relize what Talon meant by fate, but thought against it to say anymore on that front. It was work time now. It wasn't like he would plan for their defeat, as sucess was crucial for the first Chaos emerald was at stake. "I haven't planned for anyones defeat, not with the emerald at stake."

---If you fight me, though, then I am sure you will lose.---

He might have said more, if he hadn't got a chalange from an unlikely sourse, Gin. ''Vincent, how about we have a little friendly spar..'' He looked at Gin quizically, sure that Talon would be the first to ask to fight him. It seemed that what Talon lacked in leadership skills he made up for with the ease of makeing friends in odd places, not sure if their was any other reason for the chalange. He took note of that, and decided to watch his words from now on. However, the thought of warming up with Gin was too good to pass up. He took off the Black outer coat, leaving the white shirt and black pants on.

"Yea, just don't rough up the Tux too much." Vince was doubtful that it would remain a 'friendly spar', but would not use full force against someone the boss needed for his plans, and his ally. At least until something was on the line.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    "Gosh, what a waste of such good electronics." Steffen whips out his screw driver in one swift motion and unbolts the side of one of the robots that was recently trashed. He rips out a few pieces of equipment, a motherboard, and fan.. and he stuffs components of his own design into the machine. He rebolts the open plate of the strange looking robot and presses down on the robot's head.

The Robot hums to life and picks itself up. Before it can take a single step Steffen enters the machine. It twitches for a moment, but it's firewalls were no match for Steffen's abilities and he quickly seizes control of the robot. Orange strips of light surrounds the outside of the robot, and it's face animates into a grin.
    "I really love it when I get to mess with other's people's hardware." Steffen's voice is slightly distorted, sounding like it was coming out of a radio's speakers. Steffen moves the machines joints in a test, then ands up in a boxing position and throws some practise punches, ducking and weaving in the process. "This baby has some interesting moves programmed into her. I really like the enhancements I've made to it's strength." Steffen swings the robot's fists into the remains of one of it's fallen comrades, shattering the deceased robot like it was made of soda crackers.

Gin Kurama~~

Years
    ((OOC: his Psycho Blades only slice up the body. To anyone that watches Naruto, Gin's voice is like Orochimaru's.))

Gin gently took off his black coat, leaving on his silky red shirt. Doing a few streches, Gin made a 'come hither' motion, his face the regular 'insane grin'. Gin walked infront of Vince, starting to float alittle. This always happen when Gin started to use his psychic abilities. the pure energy of it levitates him, making him glide on the ground.

''Don't worry, it won't be destroyed....'' Gin said, cackling. Flying toward his opponent at great speed, Gin allowed himself a smile as his hand erupted into a brilliant purple, his eyes narrowed in concentration.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Skyzarin Destan: Freedom Fighter

-Sky stood calmly, yet his face portrayed his boredom. He never really enjoyed going to meetings. They always involved some kind of strategic problems or some kind of problem with the defenses or something along those lines, all of them were boring. This time however, Ariadne mentioned the chaos emeralds, caused Sky to perk up a bit coming back from the zoned out state he had been in before. He had heard about them, and even read some legends regarding them in a few books, but had never really seen any in real life before. Most of them had said that the chaos emeralds had disappeared from this world, never to be found again, and yet some suggested that there was hope to find them still.

He crossed his arms, and look Ariadne in her eyes, seeming more at attention, although it did nag him a bit. He had never gotten along with Ariadne since he joined up with the freedom fighters, and sometimes he even went out of his way to annoy her, but that didn't mean that he didn't complete his missions. If he tried to rank himself position wise in the Freedom Fighters, he would definitely be one of the best, although there were a few higher than his own-

"Do we know the estimated time in which they appeared again? It seems kinda odd for them to just come up out of the blue. Even so, if we are just getting the information, the League must also be doing the same, we can't waste time here, we have to move."

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Years
    Talon

You would be sorry for underestimating me, Vincent.

''Vincent, how about we have a little friendly spar..'' Vincent offered before taking off his black coat, revealing the white coat inside it, "Yea, just don't rough up the Tux too much."

Talon couldn't help feeling a bit nervous for Gin AND himself. Vincent's flexible arms were rather threatening to a psychic fighter, let alone a close-combat Hedgehog.

I'll see what 'Fate' has in store for me then...

''Don't worry, it won't be destroyed....'' Gin replied, accepting the offer with a little cackle. Talon, standing against a wall, watched the 'warmup' session between the leader and his best friend.

"Good luck, Gin," Talon called out with a mischievous, encouraging smile, making sure Vincent could hear it too.

Spotting Nami standing nearby, the hedgehog approached her shyly, and leaned against the wall right next to her, "Well, who do you think's going to win the battle?"

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years

ASPEN YUCHIMARU:

To state it simply and bluntly, AspenYuchimaru was scared. At this meeting, as he had been to many others, he was goingon a mission to retrieve the emeralds, to go against what he had been taughtwas right for quite some time. He closed his eyes and imagined Ivy's eyes, bloodshotand yellowed, her body bloodied, and scarred. Three years of torture, threeyears of beating on his sister, and she had been able to stay sane and true toher cause…unlike himself. And now, the strongest of the two, the one thatdeserved to be standing in his place was once more within the enemies grasp,and possibly dead. Yuchimaru shivered, and would trade places with his sisterany day. Because he knew that Ivy had the potential to save him…but he didn'tquite think that he was able to save her. As the leader rambled on, he noticedshe looked a bit unsteady as he was feeling. So he balanced his feelings, andbegan to listen. Something about a red chaos emerald in a…Yuchimaru's heartpounded. A forest clearing in Holoska. As she uttered those fateful words,Aspen's mind began to pull him into a flashback, but he broke out of the trancebefore it had begun and shook the cobwebs out of his head, and for a moment wasunsure of what has happening in the room. Then he heard one of his teammatesbegin to speak up: something about it being odd for the chaos emeralds tosuddenly appear. Yuchimaru thought it over, and found himself agreeing. Now…whatwas that guys name again? Skyzen? Kaiden? He'd settle with: 'Teammate,' fornow, even though he thought it to be odd if they were locked in a double battleto scream out:

"TEAMMATE! IT'SUP TO YOU NOW!"

Or somethinglike that. But, Aspen brushed it aside, and focused his attention for theleader's response, before finding himself blurting a few words out as well:

"Are we allgoing at once for it, or are we breaking up into groups to search the forest?"

Perhaps shehad already mentioned this before, but Aspen wasn't listening. He knew of a fewclearings in Holoka forest, one natural and one created by the Legion. Not tomention, it would be rather awkward ifeveryone prepared for battle and stepped into an empty space, while the badguys just waltzed off with their new prize.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
    ???? Legion of Chaos

The figure chuckled in amusement watching the boys fight and argue before finally having enough. The distorted voice spoke again gaining attention. "Enough of your fighting, save it for the rebels." even with the distortion the voice was clearly annoyed. "Go to the hanger and take the ship, the autopilot will take you close enough to where the emerald is, Now go, you've wasted enough time."

Ariadne Davis Freedom Fighters.

Ariadne smiled. "Holoska is north of here, we'll get there faster if we take the plane." she said looking at Ace. She turned her gaze to Sky as he asked a question. She knew Sky disliked her but she had no idea why. She hadn't wanted to be the new leader but she would honor her fathers last request even if she felt she wasn't good enough. Before her father had died Ariadne wasn't shown any favoritism, but some people had thought she was. "The legion has devices they use to try to find the small signals the chaos emeralds give off." she said before continuing quickly. "As to how we found out it's simple. I went and spied" she said turning invisible for a second and then becoming visible again. Before she had become the leader her role in the Freedom Fighters had been to spy on the Legion. "We're all going together, with the Legion most likely heading there now we can't risk it" she said "lets go if we wanna beat em there"

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Now go, you've wasted enough time." Steffen wanted to test out his upgraded Egg-Robot some more, but when the boss speaks you listen. He exited the robot, and grabbed it by the arm. He began tugging it with him to the ship, and the robot had no choice but to follow him. Steffen liked the idea of a little ongoing project to improve on Eggman's past designs. Eggman may have had an IQ of 300, but Steffen wanted to one up him some day. "I'll call you Eggbert," Steffen says to the robot before entering the ship.

Steffen worked on his new friend in the pilot room of the air craft. Steffen felt tempted to mess with the Ship's guidance system, but he didn't want to anger the boss. So instead he chose to work on Eggbert some more. He scanned every piece of hardware in his system so he could replace broken parts. He copied the Robot's memory into a flash drive and oiled up his limbs. Eggbert may never be the ultimate killing robot with his silly exterior design, but he'll make a suitable vessel to possess if things begin to take a turn for the worse. He also finished his first device on the way there, a sort of technological bracelet for Steffen's arm. But Steffen decided to keep this thing as a surprise, even to his teammates.

Soon, the ship neared it's location and Steffen told Eggbert to watch over the ship while he was gone. He prepared to dismount, and stepped out onto the soil of Holoska, shielding his eyes from the sunlight.

Gin Kurama~~

Years
    Gin jumped from the ship, his eyes squinting from the sunlight. It was a shame he couldn't fight the Iguana, but it was okay. He knew he would get to fight...soon. Levitating, Gin couldn't see anyone enemies near, but he knew it would be soon...soon enough. The psychotic wolf grinned as he sensed the wild animals in the forest scared out of their mind. Never mind them...they would die by the after shock soon enough.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    Nami Takara Kitamura

Nami saw everything happy from here. Vincent walked over to Talon and called him romeo. Talon spook back with saying that he was too busy with his "julliett" and then said something about that he was Romeo and she was Juliett, which made her blush highly.

She couldn't blame Talon for hating Vincent though, Vincent was mean, very mean. Even though she's the only girl in the Legion, he didn't show a little respect, not to her, not towards anyone.

Then Gin asked him for a "friendly spar". Immediately she thought that it wouldn't stay a friendly spar. 'Don't worry, it won't be destroyed...' She heard Gin say. Gin was rather acting cool, which she didn't mind cuz at least there was someone who standed up against him together with Talon, and ofcourse... She did to.

'Good luck, Gin.' She heard Talon shout at him. 'Show what you've got Gin!' Nami added.

She saw Talon walking over to her, and he leanded against a nearby wall. 'Who do you think is gonna win?' He asked her. 'Who? You ask me? Gin ofcourse!' She said looking at both Vincent and Gin.

Then the boss said they couldn't fight, they had to wait because there would be enemies to fight over there. Nami looked sad for a second, for a second she was doubting in her whole theory again, the theory she won't let anyone know, but then she grabbed all her courage together again and looked up again, with a smile that was supposed to hide the sadness deep inside her.

Last edited:
    Years
    ---Darn, and I was looking forward to it too. Well, at least I will be fighting people I am suppose to be fighting.---

Vincent was pumped up, and mildly surprised that Gin was....brave enough to jump strait tward him. At least, Vince would think that Gin was smart enough to jump at him, knowing his ability, and have a good plan. Or he has major bloodlust. It was hard to get a read on someone with such a pokerface, but either answer made him excited. Both as an ally, and the thought of actually fighting him. Too bad the Boss said to stop fighting and get on the plains. He sighed, picked up his Tux, brushed the dirt off, and walked to a plane. He figured since their was auto-pilot he would take a nap or something.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The alarm sounded, anouncing the arrival. Not that he got any sleep. He was too buisy thinking to himself about who he would fight, excitement building. He hoped he wouldn't have to fight any sneaky, long distance fighters. Well, that is not why he was here though.

---Mission one=find the emerald Mission two=fight off freedom fighters, or if nessisary, take it from them. With as much force as you see fit.---

Vincent hopped off the plane as it landed, the sun shone brightly, and caused him to pause a moment to adjust to the light. He was alone, not sure if each member got sent to a different part of the forest or not, he decided to wait to see if that was true.

((OCC: Should we assume that everyone is sent to a different part of the forest, or are we sent to the same part?))

Gin Kurama~~

Years
    ((I'm thinking all of us in the same area. Or it can be this: The person you have to fight get dropped in the area your in.))

Gin sighed as he memorized the part of the forest their in. It would prove useful win the inevitable battle comes. Walking through the trees, Gin saw a familiar face.''Hello Vincent. I'm not here to fight. We should save our strength for late uses.'' he said with a smile, flying to a nearby tree and meditating.

The wolf was calming his energy, in a literal term...massaging his Psychic energy. He knew firsthand it would help him in the long run. After all, if he have alot of energy, while in a battle-happy move...Gin shivered in anticipation. He couldn't wait to rip his opponent apart mentally and physically. After all...He can do alot of curious things with his Psychic Blades...

((Also, I joined the Naruto RP your in. MichaelaUchiha told me yall had a spot open, so I applied.))

|Equinox|

Years
    (Eggbert <33 xD)

The boss interrupted the battle just when things had gone interesting.

Better luck next time. Talon thought, but he smiled back at Nami, "Glad that you support Gin as well. Now let's better get going."

Giving her a hand sign that meant 'follow me', Talon walked into aircraft and disappeared into the metallic flying machine, "The real fun starts now."

--

The flight had been faster than expected. In a short while, the plane landed gently onto the ground. The door opened and the others stepped out, scanning the forest in search of enemies. Talon followed from behind and closed the door after pushing Nami out of the plane.

To Talon's surprise, the Legion members walked in slightly different directions, spreading out from each other. Noticing that the left side had been left untouched, he walked into the woods while drawing his quarterstaff, reading for any ambush attacks...

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Skyzarin Destan:Freedom Fighter

"Look can we do all the planning and things later? They are probably already already there. I'll fly there, because that jet is kinda slow, in my mind anyway."
    -Sky added a teasing grin to the end of his sentence before walking out of the room and beginning to stretch and do a few shot little hops to loosen up a bit. He waved to a passing Fox and then closed his eyes and began to concentrate, silently calling the wind to himself, and willing it to lift him. When he opened his eyes he was indeed floating a couple of feet off of the ground, flight control wasn't that hard, it was just the gathering of the wind and the concentration that took some time.

If you lost the concentration you could end up looking pretty stupid in front of other people, for example once he had been trying to conjure up a medium sized wind orb, but his nose caught the scent of a box of freshly made pizza and his concentration had broken, causing the sphere of wind to blow up right in his face, giving him an unwanted bad quill day. Of course he had been younger and more easily distracted when he had tried to do that, and he had obviously shaped up since then but still, anything could happen. Having rexperienced that little fun memory, he guided himself to the nose of the jet, and landed standing, crossing his arms and tapping one foot waiting for the others to come.-

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

Takumi Fujiwara

Some of the other members were asking questions as well. Adriadne would soon have to answer well to each question carefully. "Holoska is north of here, we'll get there faster if we take the plane." That was Ace's answer. That was good enough for him! Hearing it in gibberish would rot his brain. So the Legion had devices to track Chaos Emeralds. Looks like the Freedom Fighters had to bring their game up. Adriadne knew this because she was a spy. She then suddenly turned invisible & then reappeared again. That was a cool power!

Sky was already off to the plane to get ready for Holoska. Ace was raring to go. "Yeah, we're gonna party to-night." He said in a cool way.

He walked over to the plane, ignoring what Sky was doing, & hopped not in a seat but on the right wing. "I find the wind better." Ace only sat there & waited for the other to hop in. For Ace, he was gonna travel on the wing.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    Nami Takara Kitamura

Talon signs her to follow him, which she does, when they arrive in holoska he walks into the forest. Nami decided to walk in a different direction. "Be careful Talon and Gin.' She says to both of her friends.

After a while being alone she begins to think. After the Legion has the world, she could use the emeralds to find her mother, but it is already hard for her to act mean sometimes, luckily Gin and Talon know she doesn't really mean it when she says something mean, afterall it was only so that the Legion doesn't get the thought she's a spy.

"Geez..." After a while Nami stops walking, where was she now? She didn't found anything yet, what about the others? Probely not...

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Steffen continues trudging through Holoska. He doesn't like forest so much. A tree or two is charming, but when there's an entire forest it makes him feel completely out of his comfort zone. Steffen enjoys being around his tech, it makes him feel safe. But out here, he can only use when he could carry.

Steffen continues walking until he reaches a meadow. He whips out his electronic binoculars and scans the area. "This place will do," Steffen says to himself as he reaches for his back pack. He places a black box on the ground and presses a button located on the top. The small device begins to transform. A moment later the device transforms into a terminal, with a large satellite dish sprouting from the top. Steffen was feeling more at home already. He unfolds a chair and enters the terminal, using it to scan the surrounding area. Steffen set this terminal up in a spot he has chosen before leaving the Jet. He felt confident that from here he would be able to spot the emerald, hopefully before a Freedom Fighter does. He sits back in his chair, waiting.

Years
    Vincent watched as everyone walk in seperate directions as soon as they found each other. Two walked to the left, and two to the right. With only one direction, he walked forward in between the two center pathes. He extended his legs, but found that the trees seemed to thicken where he was going, probally why they had to look on foot since the trees muddled the signal to where exactly it was.

---sigh....I don't want to run around every tree in this forest.........and maybe I don't have to---

Vincent watched as a squirrel climbed a tree out onto a branch, and jumped to another branch of another tree. It gave him an idea. He shortened his leg, and extended his arms, and climbed up the tree until he got to a bottom branch. He then brought his arms to their normal size, and reextended his legs. He then walked from tree to tree, useing the branches as 'stepping stones'. It was fairly clear from the lower branches, and it was as easy for him to navigate as a spider in it's own web. He could probally fight from up here if nessisary, and he could see a little farther than someone on the ground would. If their was a Chaos Emerald or Freedom Fighter in his part of the woods, he would see it/them first. Unless the FF had a ninja or something..........

Back