• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos (T)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • Nami Takara Kitamura

"Remember to tell me if there's anything else," Talon had tightened the hug. "I'll always be here for you. Always, Nami." he finished his sentence.

somehow Nami didn't mind the hug this time, probely cuz she really needed one. but she can't tell him anything, she can't tell anything about Ace. he would kill both of them.

Nami felt it again, that feeling. everytime she thought about Ace she got that feeling, the feeling of... she doesn't know, it was a warm feeling, maybe happiness? no that couldn't be it, she was everything but happy right now. Ace must've toyed with her to win time for his teammembers, and he probely ran away because one of his teammembers had tragged down the emerald. now she felt a different feeling... betrayal? it didn't felt nice, it felt empty, this must be the feeling Talon would feel if he discovered about Ace.

Another reason to keep it secret, to protect him from the horrible feeling she was feeling now. she hold his arms and closed her eyes. 'we should go back...' she quietly said looking up at the sky.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • Ariadne looked at Ace as he asked her if she had lost the chaos emerald to the Legion. Just as she was about to answer Sky showed up mentioning ruining a moment even though there was none she was just checking up on her teammate. She saw him stare at her thoughtfully before asking who she fought and Ariadne smirked. "I didn't find the Chaos emerald at all" she said to Ace before looking at both boys "I may be bruised and my wings are broken, but my opponent didn't draw blood. I hurt him pretty bad and drew blood, but had to call it a draw." she said "I fought Vincent, seems the Legion has put him in charge of their team, we'll talk more about it when we get back though. We should find the others and get back to base."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Ace Rider

Right before Ariadne could answer, Sky jumped into the seen with a grin. "Sorry, I didn't mean to ruin a moment here if you two were having one. Anyway, are you two alright?" & he just reminded Ace about Nami. Just...forget about it.

"I'm cool." He replied.

"I didn't find the Chaos emerald at all" Ariadne finally answered Ace. Bummer, but oh well.

"There's always next time!" Ace announced proudly. It's good to be cool.

"You look like you fell down the wrong side of a very rocky hill...who did you fight?" Sky asked Ariadne, who now faced both boys.

"I may be bruised and my wings are broken, but my opponent didn't draw blood. I hurt him pretty bad and drew blood, but had to call it a draw." Ace just stayed silent. That was dumb to not leave them dead. "I fought Vincent, seems the Legion has put him in charge of their team, we'll talk more about it when we get back though. We should find the others and get back to base." This Vincent must be the leader of the Legion of Chaos. Then again, Ace doesn't know everyone from that group. Only two so far, Nami & Vincent.

"Let's start looking then." Ace was gonna stay in the group here. No sense in splitting up anyway, already leading the group to find the others.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • (OOC: Sorry for not posting in forever, but my life's been pretty busy! Also, what happened to this RP? It hasn't been dead for 2 months though so...)

Aspen Yuchimaru:

As the craft moved closer to the tree, Aspen jumped off, knowing how much it would hurt if he collided. He ran off before he sensed something. Something was incredibly wrong. Slowly working his way back, he saw that his enemy, Steffen had gone missing. Pushing back his mild panic, Aspen wondered what happened, before he felt a suddenly nauseous feeling. He leaned onto a tree to regain his balance, before noticing a small bump on his arm. He swore under his breath, realizing what it was. There was a plant that was known to cause severe hallucinations and even death if not treated in time.

Aspen quickly fell and felt the fertile dirt, before scrawling a message into it:
    "STUNG BY POISON PLANT HELP"
    It had to be short, as Aspen felt his breath go short. Usually, he had a connection with the forest. Somehow, something had nulled it out. The machine. The engineering must've had a part from a factory that Aspen had defended in his Legion of Chaos days. The factory had made him feel sick, but do to his prolonged exposure to it, he was more vulnerable to metals produced out of it than others. The factory was in an area where a mineral that was refined into a metal was found, rather rare, so somehow, Steffen got his hands on a part containing the mineral. Not that it mattered much anyways. It wasn't long before all went black.

(More OOC: I'm not going to post in a while guys. If you want, this poison can kill Aspen somehow or put him in a state of comatose.)

Back