• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic the hedgehog: The Threat From Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
ooc: ok I'll change it, I'll be something like Tails, you know from sonic, but red.
ok?

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
OOC: its 2 and ya want the white parts to stay white? and is it a boy or a girl? if girl she needs clothes whats its name to?

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
Name: Savanah (a.k.a. Sam)
Appearance:like tails 'sept red but the white spots the same, jeans, old snekers, and a white T-shirt, with a red baseball cap on backwords (unless the suns out or she's thinking, then it's over her eyes) and gloves with no finger/thumb tops (you know what they look like rite?)
You'r characters reason for entering the tourny: needed a chalenge to spice up her life
Weapon/Style of attack: blasts them, grabs them , then flys up, and drops them
Bio: She's an orfan, and lives in an apartment, and works at a old gutar store
Other: She's really nice and oftan cares a gutar around by a strap.

ooc: there. ^^

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
OOC: yep its perfect I'll work on it now, but don't expect a fast reply its nearly midnight here, 11:37 to be exact

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
I walk out of the gutar store, and flip the sign to "CLOSED" and walk down the street, my gatar staped to my back, cap over my eyes. "man, this wamps. I have to go and teach lessons to strangers!" I had just got moved up to a teacher job at the store, 'cas on the seond floor, there's rooms for lessons, and the bissness needs cash, so I gota teach lessons.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
I looked around. "So what are you doing between now and the tournament?" i asked, bored and full of energy, the worst combo.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
I turned to my apartment bulding and walked in, "Hi Mark" I said to the elavator manager as I walked in, "hard day?" he asked "hard enough" i replied as we came to my floor.
"see you later." I said and walked to my room opened the door and found a letter, I read it filled it out and put it in my pocket to send later. I put away my gutar and locked the door. i walked back over to the elavator "Thanks for waiting Mark." i said "no problem, Sam" when I got out, I turned the corner to see two people talking.

ooc: it's time for my beddy weddy time, it's 10:05 here, I usualy go at 9:00 but it's break, so bye-bye!

edit: somebody post!! please!!! XD

It's been over 24 hours!! -gose crazy-

Last edited:

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
"I guess I should train some before the tournament," I say mainly to myself, looking around the city.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
IC: over hearing her thought I said "yeah I should too"
OOC:if no one joins soon this will be pretty empty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back