• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic X back on the air

Would you like to see Sonic X back on the air?

• yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • yes, as long as it's dubbed by funimation

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • yes, as long as it DOESN'T HAVE GRIFFITH!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, it's still on the air in my country.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Sonic X? Why yes it's an anime, I even have the full set of it in Japanese. So I assume it is an anime. -_-

I wouldn't waste my time with 4Kids. It seems like... they are losing their job? I mean think about. 4Kids did most of the dub from, well Kids WB and 4Kids. Now Cartoon Network bought like all of it. So I don't think they will, unless Cartoon Network bought Sonic X.

As for me, sure I do! I haven't seen Sonic in quite a while! =D

Years
    Sonic X? Why yes it's an anime, I even have the full set of it in Japanese. So I assume it is an anime. -_-

I wouldn't waste my time with 4Kids. It seems like... they are losing their job? I mean think about. 4Kids did most of the dub from, well Kids WB and 4Kids. Now Cartoon Network bought like all of it. So I don't think they will, unless Cartoon Network bought Sonic X.

As for me, sure I do! I haven't seen Sonic in quite a while! =D
    It would be cool to see Sonic X on Cartoon Network. If 4kids can still air Chaotic, Dinosaur King, and all that jazz I don't think they're losing their job. I might send it to Funimation though.

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    yeah, I don't see why they can't! I mean, Dinosaur King is an Anime, isn't it? And 4Kids has that... along with... what else is Anime? o_O

But seriously, There is NO reason they shouldn't show it again!

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Since the games are so bad the only people left who actually like sonic are either stupid children who have no taste in good video games, those who want to give him another chance to be in a good game, and those who are in denial that he just sucks.

Sorry Kitsune, I know we're friends, but I had to post this. >.>;

There should be an option of just "No", IMO.

Namine66

I give you a boot to the head!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    I definitly want to see Sonic X back on air again it was the best:) apart from Death Note and Kingdom Hearts!!
    The last time it was shown on Jetix i think......

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    in all honesty yes i am sry but ive seen too many animes i love killed by 4kids

Well you can't exactly blame them. They try their best you know. And everyone knows that they are going to have some fans that's going to say stuff like "ZOMG 4KIDS SUXXXXX." But if you want to make the dub better, why don't you go and do it for them? =/

pwnking

pro ninja
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    Well you can't exactly blame them. They try their best you know. And everyone knows that they are going to have some fans that's going to say stuff like "ZOMG 4KIDS SUXXXXX." But if you want to make the dub better, why don't you go and do it for them? =/

no thats ok id rather wach a sub. im not like a lot of 4kids haters saying ZOMG 4kids sucks
    I just dont like the hevy editing and replacing the scores and sounds. Id give 4kids the benefit of a doubt if they keep in the original sounds and if Maria died like she did in the games instead of "captured" in the 4kids dub.As a sonic fan I cant forgive 4kids for leaveing out "Live and Learn" and "The Last Scene" from Sonic Adventure 2

Back