• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic XT

Sonic the Hedgehog

The Supersonic Hedgehog
    Years
    This is a sprite comic,called Sonic XT,or also known as Sonic X-Treme.In this comic,... well,everyday adventures,random or cool,occur in the comic!Crazy plots and problems every comic... usually there are plots that get based on 1-3 comics.Sometimes there's more!And don't think Eggman isn't on the loose,again.I'll post it here!Just watch this topic,and check every days,hours,or so.Currently,nothing much is done.But watch the rates at the bottom.And if there's a link,click it,too see the comic.No... 5 isn't the end!Everytime I fill up 5 completely,I get out another 5 lines.For now,does anyone have any ideas I could put in the comic?Anything?If I'm going to get anything done,I'm goin' to need ONLY Sonic Advance 2/3 spritesheets for Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Cream,Shadow,Amy Rose,Dr.Eggman,Metal Sonic/Shadow,and a Sonic Battle spritesheet of Chaos 0.And if anyone wants to throw in power-ups,or misc. stuff,feel free enough!Also,throwing in a sheet of your character will be fine.I'm sorry,but no Pokemon here.But I wouldn't spoil if I'd let them in 1 comic!Oh,I guess I'd better shut it before I spoil it.Click here for the sneak-peak issue!

1:100%
    2:100%
    3:100%
    4:Working
    5:Working

Last edited:
    Back