• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sooo whats up with their eyes?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Pretty much all the male charactors who have come with ash have had somthing wrong with their eyes:

Brock - Never Opened his eyes
    Max - Thoose Glass's
    Cilian- He has no white around his eyes

@_@ am i missing any one?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    99% of the eyes in Pokemon are physically impossible the way they are drawn. Biology teachers cringe at their looks, while our Physics and Chemistry teachers cringe at how they work. Pokemon is the strangest anime known to science.

Not to mention nobody's chin moves whenever they talk. Pokemon is one of the many animes with critical anatomical fallacies, this means the blasted out-of-ratio eyes. :(

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Did Mr. Sukizo from DP ever open his eyes?

Cilian- He has no white around his eyes

I was like "what?" when I first recognised this in the first episode really...
    I wonder why.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Yeah I really wonder why Cilan has no white. It looks retarded.

Haha I think so too XD

Well, as long as I am enjoying the anime, I don't care if they look silly or something is wrong. Anyways, pokemons are the focus of the show and it is a kids show so yeah, I think they didn't really think about that :)

Back