• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Sora's Shiny Legend Quest!

Years
    Hello there ladies and gentlemen, I'm en route to finish up my legit shiny Legends collection; and I need your help.

- Please, DO NOT OFFER ME ANY HACKS!
    - I'm here ONLY to do shiny for shiny trades, don't offer me your EVd Catrerpie and whatnot.
    - I prefer trading with cloners because I like to ask for a clone back of whatever I give you.
    - You may ask for Levels/Stats/IVs if you're interested.

Here's what I'm looking for:
    Spoiler:

Here's what I'm offering:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    wow where did you get all these shiny legends from, CMT for shiny impish Moltres and the shiny Mewtwo, I have a shiny level 100 Jirachi and a shiny Groudon i think

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    on your wants, you put adamant kyogre and modest groudon. normally seems like they would be opposites.

anyways, would you trade for EV'd pokes or only things on your wants list?

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I have a shiny japanese latios that has a few exp points on it. If you would like it I'll trade you for shiny darkrai

Years
    wow where did you get all these shiny legends from, CMT for shiny impish Moltres and the shiny Mewtwo, I have a shiny level 100 Jirachi and a shiny Groudon i think
    I've collected them from all sorts of forums and had them all legit-checked.

May I ask if your Jirachi has ever been checked? And sorry I'm new to this forum, what does "CMT" mean?

on your wants, you put adamant kyogre and modest groudon. normally seems like they would be opposites.

anyways, would you trade for EV'd pokes or only things on your wants list?
    Oops your right, I'll go edit that...

Sorry I won't trade any of these unless you offer me legit shiny legends :(

I have a shiny japanese latios that has a few exp points on it. If you would like it I'll trade you for shiny darkrai
    May I ask if it has been legit-checked? And what is it's nature?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    it means check my thread and no it hasn't been checked because I don't how to check it

Years
    it means check my thread and no it hasn't been checked because I don't how to check it
    You would need to ask somebody who has a legit-checking software to check it for you, I don't know if anybody here can legit-check though :(

Is the Shiny Jirachi your talking about the SMR2010 one you have on your thread?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    You would need to ask somebody who has a legit-checking software to check it for you, I don't know if anybody here can legit-check though :(

Is the Shiny Jirachi your talking about the SMR2010 one you have on your thread?

no I stuffed that up, it's the wishmaker

Years
    no I stuffed that up, it's the wishmaker
    May I have all of the information on it? (ie: OT & ID no./Date/Nature/Characteristic/Level)

Sorry but a legit shiny Jirachi is very rare, and the chances of finding a legit one are very slim.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    May I have all of the information on it? (ie: OT & ID no./Date/Nature/Characteristic/Level)

Sorry but a legit shiny Jirachi is very rare, and the chances of finding a legit one are very slim.

can you come on wifi so you can look at it yourself

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Sorry I can't right now, my little brother took my DS.

You can't just post the information I asked for?

yes but i'm trading with someone else, amberfunk just told me that she got it hack checked and it came up as legit

Years
    yes but i'm trading with someone else and amber just told me that she got it hack checked and it came up as legit
    I want to believe you but I can't, there are so many hacked shiny Jirachis out there... Please just post the stuff I asked for whenever you can.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    The latios is rash nature and is legit as is the shiny jirachi that aaron wants to trade you. I had it checked by wonjoon0330.

Years
    The latios is rash nature and is legit as is the shiny jirachi that aaron wants to trade you. I had it checked by wonjoon0330.
    Okay what is Latios' OT and ID no.?

And how reputable is this woojoon person? Sorry I know a lot of legit checkers but I've never heard of him. Does he have a thread?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    hey i can get you Shiny Latias UT
    for you darkrai. i can also clone and give you a copy back ^_^
    and here is the latias info
    OT Aviani
    ID 50909
    lv 35
    and a docile nature

Years
    hey i can get you Shiny Latias UT
    for you darkrai. i can also clone and give you a copy back ^_^
    Is it legit? Has it been legit-checked? May I have it's OT and Id no.?

Sorry about all of the questions but there are a lot of hacked shiny Latias going around.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Latios
    lv50
    OT is in japanese
    ID #30524

And wonjoon0330 just has a profile no trade thread that's active. They're profile is in my friends list and yes they are very trustworthy. And FYI I am not a him, I am female(per your post in aaron's thread)

Last edited:
    Back