• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry For New DBZ Sprite Thread!

How are the DBZ Sprites?

• Total voters
    Years
    when i next do an animation, im gonna try and make a long fight, most of the ones i have done... there has been more talking than fighting so i will try make a long one. maybe SSJ4 :)

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
    Years
    Can someone tell me where to get an animation program my trial expired on mine:C I need one to make my animation of brolly vs janemba :D

Last edited:
    Years
    Sorry For New DBZ Sprite Thread!

you think its ok?

Years
    pokemon champion if you used gif movie gear trial version set the date back of your computer then you can use it because i am dong that>=Dand jamo you make nice animations:D

Years
    Yah its done, i cnt be bothred adding more attacks, and that is because if i do it wrong, then when someone makes the animation it might look wierd.

Back