• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry For New DBZ Sprite Thread!

How are the DBZ Sprites?

• Total voters

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
    Years
    It is in the DBAF comic. Ok, it says:

Quote:

Bardock: Turles, son of mine, try and go Super saya-jin.
    Turles: Son? I am not your son.
    Bardock: Turles, i kept it form you because King Vegeta threadtended to kill all of my children.
    Turles: Father?

That is a quote form the book, yes it might not be Akira (creators) work BUT it is part of the Dragon Universe.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    I'll look for one but may take awile. And the AF comis isn't real ether. They just made it up to back up AF.

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
    Years
    SS4 Gohan:

Yeah a reuest!

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
    Years
    yeah sure. We arew the Spriting Brothers, we have about every sprite a person can dream of, so request and it will be up, we even have custom sprites, fake ones like SS4 Gohan, even SSbaredock and all, we dont have Syn Shenron and a few shenrons, no bebis yet, buit other then that we have every DBZ sprite and almost all GT also we dont have Pan, if you have Pan please let us have it, and if you find a link with decent sprite sheets on DBZ please postr it. Thanx.

Boss Man SWPA

Years
    Here is my completed Videl.

and for some reason hardly any of the ones you have are not made by you, there all from other sites.

i made this :D

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
    Years
    I never said they were: I coolect them from sites and put them when people want them, the crdit box stays at the bottom, so i dont give myself credit. Jamo, can you make me some troy sprites? All Sheets.

Achilles (Brad Pitt) with armor, sword and one with no sword no head armor please
    Greek Warrior: All Armor and Staff
    Treojan Warrior: All Armor and Staff
    Hector: with armor no head armor with and without sword. Please make these. You can probaly find the pictures of them at https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332452/ so please amek these. Thanx in advance.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    Say can you use this new Logan face set?
    He usis the scaner because he can't snce Ki. And he only gose ssj when he's enraged.

Years
    What do you mean 2 - 0? how is everyone in here?

and i dont do request's, i just make what i want when i want, same with animations, sry.

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
    Years
    Hey all, i have some bad news, those fags on DBzonps2.com or whaterva well they ignored my requested then said i was b@%#ing at them! So that aint right, say you request something you shouldnt be ignored. Oh well, anyways can anybody do my Troy request?

Back