• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry For New DBZ Sprite Thread!

How are the DBZ Sprites?

• Total voters
    Years
    Hmmm, i don't think you will find it. if you find me a "Good" picture i might have a go a makin one, allthough im in the middle of finishin Trunks with sayin armour.

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
    Years
    Ok it is not a heets just pictures in sheet form not sprites but with charecters, a bulla, ss1, ss2, ss3, s44 and thats all do you see it now?

Has everyone just gave up on posting here? It has been DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
    hey guys nice i like them i decided to make one just for you guys to grade to see how good it is its Picceta(Piccolo and Vegeta)

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
    really are you sure i coulda sworn it was vegeta just look at the face in my pic it vegetas face and head and body but piccolos colors and the clothes maybe gogeta but hmm oh well ill try better if i do another thnx

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    Hay check out what I'm working on:
    Jengon. It's what I call a forced fushin. Thats when something fusis the two or more people. In this case Logan's swoad of light coleded with Jembena's sword.

Back