• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorta New

Bringdapain

Pokemon Master Trainer
    Years
    I joined a while ago, but never logged in to this forum. I hope to contribute rom hacks to this site, someday... When I figure out how to script, map edit, and all that great stuff. I already have a few plots. So... Hey!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hey, it's the storyline that is the truly difficult part. If you get that down to a masterpiece, the rest is just technicalities. I'm sure you will learn how to make impressive ROM hacks in due time, my friend.

In the meantime, welcome to the forums.

I suppose you just forgot all about us back in October, did you? Well, at least you came back before too much time elapsed. I think you will find the forums are a lot more exciting when you can post and make friends. It's what keeps us all coming back for more…

Take care, and I'll see you around.

darkrequim666

I will be loved or hated.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    Welcome to PC.
    I also registered not to long ago but visited the forum a long time ago.

I think you'll find that even though it's a pretty busy forum, everything feels calm. So don't rush, and take your time with your Rom hacks.

Bringdapain

Pokemon Master Trainer
    Years
    Thanks!

Thanks you guys! I am working on character lines now. I do however, have to research multiple region (3 regions) implementing on Fire Red.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2009
    I'm new too but not to pokemon!
    I have a pokemon pearl game with an infernape lvl 100, an empoleon lvl 100, a torterra lvl 100, a dialga lvl 100, a palkia lvl 100 and a giratina lvl 100
    please look at my signature and catch em all!!!

Back