• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoTW #28 - Rainbows (Voting)

Winner of SoTW #28?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
Years
  • SoTW # 27 - Rainbows (Voting)

Rules:
    • You may only vote once.
    • Please use the poll to vote. You may post comments, etc like you normally would, but your vote will not count unless it is in the poll.
    • Do not vote for yourself. Doing so is cheating and will result in disqualification.
    Entrants:
    Spoiler:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yay, first reply <3
    YOOM-TAH, fo sho. It's by far the most original, and the graphical elements? Breathtaking. Hands down.

Years
  • None but Ren's even show mild skill...? Easy choice this week, no offense to all artists I've probably just offended, but Renyui's is simply on a different level than your entries.. Haha!

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • YOOM-TAH has got my vote, I love the style used in the pictures, it makes the colour look very special :]

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    YOOM-TAH… wasn't too literal like the rest of us.
    Needs a bit of fine tuning but he already stated that.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I vote for Froslass_Maniac's because I really love how the Pokémon are colored different colors like the rainbow, and the background is beautiful. I also love the style of text. (b'')b

Back