• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoTW #36 - Twilight (Voting)

SotW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    SoTW # 36 - Twilight (Voting)
    Rules:
    • You may only vote once.
    • Please use the poll to vote. You may post comments, etc like you normally would, but your vote will not count unless it is in the poll.
    • Do not vote for yourself. Doing so is cheating and will result in disqualification.
    Entrants:
    Spoiler:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I really love Hishoku's banner:D but I still adore mine:D,, anyway Hishoku got my vote;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Dukey,made that banner for my birthday,and I loved it so ya I'm voting for Dukey really nice job done.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Dukey,made that banner for my birthday,and I loved it so ya I'm voting for Dukey really nice job done.
    No bias at all over there. >_>

Hishoku
    Had to decide between Shiranui, Hishoku, and AnastasiaR's. Voted for Hishoku because the effects blended the render nicely. Shiranui's was good, but I felt as if it were too plain and empty. Anastasia's text was way too big, and it was a tad too bright and not blended too well.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Hishoku gets my vote. The effects of the space, and the C4D's, and the text.. It is all just amazing.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I can't say much without bashing Twilight, so I'll just say I voted for Hishoku for the nice effects.

Back