• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoTW #41 - "Video Games" (Voting)

SoTW #41

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    SoTW # 41 - Video Games (Voting)

Rules:

• You may only vote once.
    • Please use the poll to vote. You may post comments, etc like you normally would, but your vote will not count unless it is in the poll.
    • Do not vote for yourself. Doing so is cheating and will result in disqualification.
    Entrants:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Voted for It was funny when I typed it. as I liked the way he merged the two stocks, good work munna!

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • My vote's for euphoricFUTURE because red + grays + black is one of my favorite color schemes for graphics.

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
    Years
  • I voted for Allelujah Haptism because I love that signature. I've been staring at it all week and I just think it's amazing. =D. Good luck to all the other participants.

>PiKaChUtRaInEr

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Mukkamoto wins my vote.

+ I've seen the original render and that was even awesome.
    + Great way of how you used the render to make a great render. Good job.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Although I love how Munna mixed those two stocks, I voted for Michii. Unlike most of the other entries, her entry doesn't cover only one game.

Back