• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoTW #47 - "Groovy 70's" (Voting)

[size=3][font=Neosans]You must choose:[/font][/size]

• [font=Neosans]Neo Queen Serenity[/font]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    SoTW #47 - "Groovy 70's" (Voting)
    Entry Submission thread
    Discussion thread

Rules:

• You may only vote once.
    • Please use the poll to vote. You may post comments, etc like you normally would, but your vote will not count unless it is in the poll.
    • Do not vote for yourself. Doing so is cheating and will result in disqualification.
    Entrants:
    Spoiler:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Cherii.

Though it's a bit bright, still, the colours are really awesome. Rainbow, ftw. :> First one to catch my attention.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I was going to go with Kyuukon's, but Punk Rocker's made me LOL so much, I just had to vote for it! XDDD;

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    It was between cherii and punk rocker...

But I think that Punk rocker's text lets it down.

Cherii

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Comic Tragedy.
    It has that feeling when you are half awake and sorta buzzed. All you can see properly is the thing you are focused on the most. 70's was the time when people were most laid back with their drug intake. xD

Colouring is sorta psychedelic too, well the way the lines flow kinda do. xD​

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    My vote goes to Cherii because it's hot like that, enough said :3 Although I must say it's a bit too bright behind the render.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • My vote goes to Cherii. Her banner really fits this them, but Kyuukon and Punk Rocker are really good.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • For me, it was between Comic Tragedy and Kyuukon. Comic Tragedy was technically the better of the two, but it didn't seem relevant to the 70s enough for me to pick it; so I went with Kyuukon. :>

holy fat nuggets 16 votes? ;o;

Back