• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SOTW#65 [Voting]

Signature of the Week?

• C:\PC\Ezzo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Octogonapus

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Scarf

• Graceful

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • eccentric. reach

• ahahahahahahahaha

• Cherry

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • Signomi

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • RosaSunglasses

• Comic Tragedy

• Counterfeit

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Signature of the Week 65 Voting...
    The theme was Green...

We had 11 lovely entries..

Rules

• So if you want to vote on this poll then please do and if you feel like leaving a comment explaining your entry then go for it.... But please don't go off topic.. ;)

• No contestant can vote for their own entry...

And here are the banners:

Spoiler:

So good luck to everyone...

Xoxo Angela..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    My vote goes to Counterfeit.
    That was well done, i love the Green theme portrayed. Skillfully done :D

Angela, can you keep the first post similar to the previous SotW Votings, just makes it look more professional :0

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    This was tie between Joey's and Siggy's but unfortunately I had to vote for one =/
    So I went with Joey's, If this were a pixel art contest then Siggy would win but I'm afraid that Joey's fit the theme way more! Joey's (Counterfeit) was very inventive as well as the fact that it took quite a bit of skill. I just love the text as well as the way in which the grass flows over the mans body. It's honestly great! Siggy's is awesome too but unfortunately I feel it is more suited for pixel art and not sotw style. =/

Also Angela, use one of the previous layouts. This one is quite terrible. It hurts my eyes.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    I was stuck between Signomi and Counterfeit.
    Counterfeit's entry is very lq where the clone stamps/whatever it was are.
    The text in it doesn't necessarily fit either.

Signomi's was also lq, but I decided to vote for him/her because their entry imo seemed the most creative and seemed like more effort was put into it.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    My vote goes to Counterfeit.
    That was well done, i love the Green theme portrayed. Skillfully done :D

Angela, can you keep the first post similar to the previous SotW Votings, just makes it look more professional :0

This was tie between Joey's and Siggy's but unfortunately I had to vote for one =/
    So I went with Joey's, If this were a pixel art contest then Siggy would win but I'm afraid that Joey's fit the theme way more! Joey's (Counterfeit) was very inventive as well as the fact that it took quite a bit of skill. I just love the text as well as the way in which the grass flows over the mans body. It's honestly great! Siggy's is awesome too but unfortunately I feel it is more suited for pixel art and not sotw style. =/

Also Angela, use one of the previous layouts. This one is quite terrible. It hurts my eyes.

Ok I'll changes it to blue and add spoilers..

But I think the other text is kinda cold... That's just me.. :/

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    SOTW#65 [Voting]
    Voted for Christina, looks as though it had the most effort put into it.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Cherry's, RosaSunglasses and Signomi's stood out for me.. But I went with Cherry.. It's so down to earth.. I love it.... :D

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I lol'd at ezzos post. Counterfeits is the best, I've seen an ad just like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back