• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Calibur Fan Club

Years
    Fighting Generation Club

I Change my club name to Fighting Geneartion so you can talk any fighting that now are the past.Go to the Form and join.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm pretty sure there isn't, there have been threads about it, but never a club. there's a street fighter club that's become inactive and there have been threads about other fighting games, but never a club about soul calibur (at least i can't recall one). i was about to create a generic club for all fighting games where we would of course talk about soul calibur, but if i get lazy or if that club doesn't work out, i'll come back and be part of this one. (talim owns!)

Years
    Let me fix the link.I fix the link to the form now going ahand and join.I adding a fighting thread so you guy talk about other fighting games.

Last edited:
    Years
    I would relly like this form to be popular.By the way I need some members to be moderator to keep tabs on the site let me know if can handle it.

Last edited:
    Years
    I change my clube name post here what fighting game me to add to the form because there some many I dont know what to add first.

Back