• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Destroyer ((violence))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
  • ooc: Not that way DM8000... I mean... our characters know each other in the RP

ic: I heard someone behind me. I turned around quickly and saw Anumati with a sword. "you scared me... Hi... long time no see" I replied. I heard the car coming at us. "step aside a bit" I told her kneeling. The car came just through the dust, I extended my sword and destroyed the tires of the right side.

The dust cleared and I saw the car coming back. A blue forced surrounded me, and my sword became blue. I focused and fired a sword beam, dividing the car in two, and then exploding. "ha... easy" I expressed. "so... what's up?" I added looking at her until I saw other 3 military cars. "oh no... tell me... do we stand here and fight them... or run away to my house since its where we must go now to be safe from them?... I think the answer is obvious" I said to her running to my motorcycle.

"Hop on" I added placing my sword on a sheath it had at the piece of metal on the right side of my motorcycle. I waited for her to come and tell me to go... we needed to... Farlan's airhsip was already taking off... and it wa of course, faster.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • Farlan walked over to his unwanted guest, glaring at him, his pistol digging into the man's neck.

"Whoever the hell you are, I don't want you on my **** ship."

He pulled back the hammer on his gun and pushed it deeper against his neck.

"And if your bird moves so much as a feather, I will blow its brains out along with yours."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Anumati hesitated only a moment. She sheathed her own sword and hopped on the bike as well. "All right let's get out of here." She glanced behind them at the oncoming military cars. "There's always time to get rid of them later anyway." She grinned as she watched them pick up speed to try and catch them. She knew that she didn't really need to worry about a motorcycle, but she got tired and it didn't so the choice was clear.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • (i know what you meant, our characters dont know eachother, she wanted it that way, dont ask me)

"its a dragon" i muttered, fighting not to kick the pirate in the balls

i drew a card adn looked, just the one i wanted

"one card facedown, what do you do?" i said

it was spellbinding circle, if he pulled teh trigger, the card activates, i would live to see another day

(go ahead, your character dosnt know what it is, and its a bulletproof metal, so you cant shoot my duel disk)

SilverTail

Years
  • (no, but i have a duel disk, its enchanted, read what i posted last time i used it:
    DM8000 said:
    (that duel disk i carry, its enchanted, but i can only summon one monster at a time when in battle mode, its enchanted becasue when i summon a monster, its really summoned, not just a hologram, the summon rules still aply, its not destroyed, it just goes away till next time)
    , ok? thats what happened, i got on your ship by summoning the elemental hero avian, and max said that i can use it because these monsters arnt as powerfull as the BIG summon monsters (i.e. the barlin bro.s))

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • (Yeah, but when did a magic card become a monster? Aww screw it, as stupid as this is I'll run with it)

Farlin looked down at the contraption on the man's arm.

"What the hell is that thing?"

SilverTail

Years
  • (its a trap card)

"duel disk" i gasped, the gun cutting off my air

i desided to activate it now, a ring appeared on his gun

sparx took this window of oppertunity and caught his hat on fire

i rolled out and took out spellbinding circle

"clayman, your up" i said, summoning the stone hero

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • (...a trap card is not a monster in any way shape of form...you know what? This is idiotic. I'm being Yu-Gi-Oh'd in a, last I checked, non-Yu-Gi-Oh game. Besides that, how can you be drawing all these cards when I have a GUN to your neck? One would think I'd shoot you, but apparantly you have no need to follow any kind of RP rules whatsoever, including the ones of REALISM.)

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: DM8000... don't fight other friendly characters, would ya?... we are friends, and it's supposed we all know each other, including your character and RentCavalier's character...

ic: I finally accelerated and tried to evade the military cars. I quickly left them behind, but then I heard other motorcycles. I looked behind and saw three soldiers with short swords riding motorcycles approaching me. I still accelerated even more, but so they did. They used soul energy to make their motorcycles faster... but it was going to be depleted quickly. But mine could last longer.

But they surrounded me fast. I took my sword and killed the one at my right. The one at my left tried to slash me, but he just hit my motorcycle. I quickly counter-attacked and he was down. I went faster, trying to run away from the one behind... I actually left that one for Anumati.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Anu grinned. "Thanks." She drew her sword and turned round. In one quick slash the final military biker was down. "That was fairly easy wouldn't you agree?" She turned back around and looked ahead of them. "How long will it take us to catch up with the others? If they have a ship they'll beat us to where ever we're going." Wouldn't it be nice if I could add my power to this motorcycle? But it might make it go too fast and we'd wipe out. That wouldn't be good. Guess it doesn't matter anyway. It shouldn't take us too long to get where we're going as long as we don't run into any more military goons.

SilverTail

Years
  • (ok then, lets just redo that whole thing on the plane R.C.)

i was pinned to teh wall with a gun at my througt

"i wouldnt pull that trigger if i was you" i gasped

i focused on teh bulet in the barrel, melting it inside the gun

"theres going to be a loud explosion if you do"

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • "How would it matter?....It's probably...." She fell silent and looked about, eyes narrowing. "Hmm....."

OOC: Sorry it's so short....

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I smiled when she finally she killed the last military biker. "that was way too easy, haha..." I laughed accelerating even more. "How long?... this motorcycle can even go faster than any airship in a perfect surface... well... maybe not, but it sure can keep any airship infront of it... the only reason why airships are better, because motorcycles are limited to ground... I heard of a new type of airship that can fly and even float on water" I told her.

About the last type of airship I mentioned... my airship can do that. "Oh yeah... and if you wanna go faster... just let me warn you to not to fall off the motorcycle" I said as I made a small keyboard rose from a metal part in my motorcycle. I pressed some keys and pulled a metal piece. "3...2....1...." I expressed before a large explosion ocurred in the back of the motorcycle.

I did the same thing I do with my airship. I made Hydrogen and Oxygen react faster so it could make the explosion thta make space rockets lift off. The motorcycle couldn't go faster. The motor was off... since using the motor while this, was too much for the revolutions and could explode. But we surely catched up with Farlan's airship and went a bit farther.

I finally turned off that method and got into the city. I rode through the streets until I reached the big church behind my house. I got into the church still on the motorcycle. Azkar was there and smiled. "Hiya... I'm back" I told him as I slowed down and told Anumati to get off, since I was going to place the motorcycle in the church's basement. After I did that, I climbed the stairs and stood behind the table that was infront.

I hid a glass with a blue liquid below the table covered with a silver blanket. I hoped that Anumati didn't ask... if she did... I needed to decide to tell her the truth that that was a prototype antidote for the illness of the Soul Destroyer or a lie... oh whatever... the lie. "I think we will wait for the rest to land, get off, find this place, and get in here" I told Anumati looking at the closed door of the church.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Name: Sothe

Age: 9. (I'm the Co-creator so I can break whatever rules I want >:3)

Personality: Quiet, cold, cynical, pessimistic, calculating. He says what he thinks, and is very smart for his age.

Description:Soul Destroyer ((violence))
    Think that, but a little younger. He stands 4'5.

Weapons: A knife on a chain.

Magic: Psycic energy is his main talent, but he can use any type of magic to some degree (Although not as powerfully as someone specalized in one type)

Ability: Incredibly nimble, he can move very quickly, and get into small places.

Your Special Attack(s): Break- Sends blasts of energy to cripple Foes with blinding, searing pain.
    Great Sword: A Giant sword made of energy slashes foes.

Creature you own: A Baby pegasus, a baby dragon, and an Artic Fox.
    Other: Sothe is a genius.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sothe walked down the street, accompanied by a small, feathered winged horse, and a small, lizard like creature. Both were about half of the boy's height."Isa, Raido, How are you feeling? We've been walking for some time now."

In response to this, the Dragon, Raido, fluttered in the air for a few moments, on his small, thin wings, then fell and made a sound like laughing. The Pegasus, Isa, did a backflip mid-air

"Hey...That church... Mother...father....I was there with them." He walked towards, and was confronted with a fammilar face. "Max, long time no see." He said coldly.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I was smiling, until a young boy came and said to me 'long time no see'. I stopped smiling and became serious. The kid looked familiar, but I actually didn't completely recognize him. "How can I help you kid?" I asked him serious, placing both of my hands on the table I was behind. "Your little cat can't get down from the tree?" I joked and laughed for a second.

"I don't do that kind of jobs... I do real jobs, look a firefighter for that" I added looking at him directly into the eyes. That kid had something that told me I knew him. Azkar was also looking at him... maybe Azkar knew him... but he never told me anything.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Sothe looked extremly annoyed, but then laughed. (That might of had something to do with the fact Max's hands were magically attached to the table.) "You...don't remember me. Oh, It's alright Max. I beleive you knew my parents. They are...deceased now."

Sothe paused. "You met me as an infant." He threw his knife up, extending the chain. It moved around, then finnaly fell back into his hand. "Oh, and I'm perfectly capable of retreving cats from trees."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "The only parents that I knew besides my parents were..." I started talking, until I started to remember. The only parents I knew had a son, which I met at a very young age. "Sothe?" I said kinda shocked. I knew his parents were dead, and actually, I was supposed to take care of Sothe, but I was dumb and did not accept. "I can't believe you are Sothe!... I'm actually surprised you managed to live alone without your parents... so sorry." I added with a smile until I mentioned the parents.

We were kinda like... friends... since I did not have a family, I lived in the streets, and they took care of me until I started to become a mercenary. It was sad to remember them... they were good.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "Wow. You're even slower than you look. It took you long enough.Don't be sorry, you can't change it." Sothe said, not sounding sad, or happy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back