• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Eater

Years
    I have watched a few more and now am really getting into it.
    About the games there is a game called "Soul Eater" for the Wii developed by Square Enix who do the very popular World Ends With You, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts.
    There is a game called Medusa no Inbou for DS and Soul Eater: Battle Resonance for PS2 and PSP all developed by BANDAI.
    I am thinking the games developed by BANDAI (DS, PS2 and PSP) will be fighting games but Square Enix tend to do RPGs and Action RPGs so I am thiking the Wii game is hopefully an Action RPG, which will be exiting.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    I have watched a few more and now am really getting into it.
    About the games there is a game called "Soul Eater" for the Wii developed by Square Enix who do the very popular World Ends With You, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts.
    There is a game called Medusa no Inbou for DS and Soul Eater: Battle Resonance for PS2 and PSP all developed by BANDAI.
    I am thinking the games developed by BANDAI (DS, PS2 and PSP) will be fighting games but Square Enix tend to do RPGs and Action RPGs so I am thiking the Wii game is hopefully an Action RPG, which will be exiting.
    It is an Action RPG from the screenshots I've seen.

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    I'm up to the kishin part, its soooo disturbing....
    Despite their level of disturbingnes....ness Stein and Soul are my favorite characters so far!

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    I really like [B]Miki[/B], Soul, Death The Kid, and Blackstar. Those guys are awesome! Looking forward for the Funimation version of it. ^^ What grasped me is the action! Man, the way Miki fought using Soul...it blew me away! Can't wait til see more fight scenes like that.
    FYI, her name is Maka. Just letting you know since you seem to like the character a lot. Oh, and Maka & Soul are pretty cool...but BlackStar has some of the best fighting scenes so far.

Yeah the Soul Eater Wii looks pretty interesting, though Battle Resonance is a lack luster fighting game...like most anime fighting games.

----------------
    Listening to: Ludacris - Been Puttin' On/Secret Song
    via FoxyTunes

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    It'll be awhile before the dubs comes out :\

Yeah it is going to be awhile when the dub and the English translated manga to come out. But I can be patient, just like Baby Naruto. ^^

@Both of you: Nuh uh, FUNimation Entertainment licensed Soul Eater on New Years Day 2009 :).

The first dvd box set will be coming out in Q4 2009 :D!

Official FUNimation Entertainment website for Soul Eater: https://www.funimation.com/souleater/

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    FYI, her name is Maka. Just letting you know since you seem to like the character a lot. Oh, and Maka & Soul are pretty cool...but BlackStar has some of the best fighting scenes so far.

Yeah the Soul Eater Wii looks pretty interesting, though Battle Resonance is a lack luster fighting game...like most anime fighting games.

----------------
    Listening to: Ludacris - Been Puttin' On/Secret Song
    via FoxyTunes

Ah man, I forgot! Maka! That is her name. I don't know why I thought it was Mika. I am so sorry. Thanks for correcting me. Again I only watched up to Episode 5 and I haven't watched anymore episodes. So it slipped my mind. Oh, so Blackstar has the best fighting scenes? Who would have thought. I see him fight once, and that is it. Man I can't wait til I watch the rest on DVD by Funimation.

Oh, so it is coming out very soon then? YAY! Thanks for the info Baby Naruto! ^^

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Man I can't wait til I watch the rest on DVD by Funimation.

Oh, so it is coming out very soon then? YAY! Thanks for the info Baby Naruto! ^^

1.) Neither can I, and I have only seen the Media Works Trailer :D.

2.) Yuppers, Q4 2009 means during the 4th quarter of 2009 :D.

3.) May I have a hug?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa that is cool. ^^ I will keep an eye for it then. It looks like it might come out probably around November 2009 or a bit earlier. Again, thanks for the info! *hugs*

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Whoa that is cool. ^^ I will keep an eye for it then. It looks like it might come out probably around November 2009 or a bit earlier. Again, thanks for the info! *hugs*

1.) I know it's cool :P.

2.) you should indeed, and also tell everyone when there is new news :).

3.) I hope it comes out in Fall 2009 :D.

4.) You're welcome lol *huggles*

5.) By the way, have you watched the trailer for the dub yet?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that would be great if it comes out during the Fall. We don't have that much longer to wait. Whoa, I think I did. I watched one when I heard that Funimation got the license. It is probably a new one. I need to watch it then. XD

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Yeah that would be great if it comes out during the Fall. We don't have that much longer to wait. Whoa, I think I did. I watched one when I heard that Funimation got the license. It is probably a new one. I need to watch it then. XD

You can get to the trailer via a link on the official funimation website for soul eater.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    @Watchers and Readers of SE: Anyone else notice how the anime straying kinda far-ish from the manga? I was very confused until I found out the anime is only supposed to be 51 EPs, so they are trying to wrap it up soon w/ different events. Reminds me of FMA's anime and manga differences.

ryushin5

Years
    Yeah I have notice that too i'm kind of sad that htey are ending the series so soon I mean it's a good anime and it shouldn't be ending so soon.

phoenix456

Rising from the ashes
    Years
    I've just got into Soul eater and so far I love the show; my favorite character is Justin Law he pwns so much especially when he was fightin Giriko. :D One question though why are they stopping the series on episode 51?

ryushin5

Years
    Lol that vid is brilliant and funny. XD
    Hey so do you think that the soul eater series should continue instead of ending at episode 51?

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    That was pretty awesome...but it loses a lot of points for making Marth into Tsubaki. It could have easily been Peach w/ Mario.

Hey so do you think that the soul eater series should continue instead of ending at episode 51?
    Defiantly, but it already has unsynced with the manga so it could become a downfall of "fillers".

Yes, I do think that, and I haven't read the manga or watched the anime at all, nor do I know the plot or any of that.
    You just wanted more posts counts >_> That and/or your post is just random and groundless.

----------------
    Listening to: Flobots - Fight With Tools
    via FoxyTunes

Back