• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Eater

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Has anyone seen this anime? I just started watching it, and it is pretty awesome! Here is the summary:

Set in the Shinigami technical school for weapon meisters, the series revolves around 3 groups of each a weapon meister and a human weapon. Trying to make the latter a "Death Scythe" and thus fit for use by the Shinigami, they must collect the souls of 99 evil humans and 1 witch.
    Soul Eater is an anime that centers around meisters and their weapons and their mission to collect 99 evil souls and 1 witch soul. Upon doing that the meister's weapons will become a Deathscythe, which is the highest title for a weapon. Maka, Soul Eater, Black Star, Tsubaki, Death the Kid, and Patty and Liz Thompson are the characters Soul Eater revolves around. Besides taking the time to gather souls these students of Shibusen defend Death City from some of the most powerful of creatures while still attending school and trying to become stronger.

source: ANN

So far I only watched up to Episode 5, and I got to say...why did I started watching it before? Oh yeah...my computer doesn't support HD. So I could torrent but then I won't be able to watch it. So I been wondering how to do it. Until one of my friends from work mentioned that you can watch them in Veoh. I said really? Hmm, and that is how it started. I am going to continue this, and I hope you guys will check it out for yourselves. It is a great anime. =D

Oh yeah the manga is out as well. The manga(published in 2003-present), is good too. I am going to read a few chapters as well.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is great you are enjoying it. It is a very awesome series.

Back