• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Soul Silver or Heart Gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Which one did you pick Gold or Silver?
    Which one did you pick now Soul or Heart?
    Which starter did you pick?

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I didn't get Gold or Silver... But I got HeartGold and SoulSilver. In HeartGold, I chose Chikorita and in SoulSilver, I chose Cyndaquil. Sorry Totodile... XD You didn't answer your own question! So... What about you???

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I bought both Silver & Gold o3o
    I only bought SS this time
    I always choose fire starter <3

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    I had Silver and now I have Heart Gold. :)

EDIT: Forgot to answer the other question, In Silver I picked Cyndaquil, and in HG I picked Tododile.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I'm pretty sure I originally bought Gold, and I ended up getting SoulSilver. I plan on buying Heart Gold too, whenever I legitimately finish SS.

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Never played the original Silver or Gold games so Soul Silver is my first and Chikorita was my starter! :)

I'm thinking of picking up Heart Gold, too.

chezhead

Thirty characters is not enoug
    Years
    I got CRYSTAL, now I got HeartGold. I always get the water or fire starters, mainly water, so I picked what I got in Crystal, totadile.

I never picked a grass type on my first runthough. I feel bad for those poor grass types.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    A question like which version one had before, Gold or Silver would be more suited in the Metal and Color Generation Games (GB/GBC). As for which Johto Starter one chose, there's a thread for that here. The thread seems fine, however with replies thus far it's a bit messy. So, if you'd like to start a new thread to discuss which version people chose (HG or SS), then feel free to do so. =)

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back