• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul to appear in Anime

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Seconded. Although it soubnds believeable, one might question who Ash will travel with when he (presumably) returns to Johto. Dawn is unlikely - all of the 4th Gen games are out and, not to sound brutal but her main purpose is to advertise them. May really only stayed through Kanto because of Emerald's release. And think about this - neither May nor Dawn appeared prior to their respective regions, so if Soul is going to, does that mean that Ash will in fact NOT be travelling with her? So who WILL he be going along with?

Misttyyyy o3o.

Thats pretty cool, I like her designn. :3.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Am I the only one who can't see the Soul image? D: This thread better not be moved to the Japanese episode discussion thread, it kills all discussion...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Oh, I see. Well, I managed to find another picture ~

Soul to appear in Anime

She actually looks a lot prettier in the anime than than the Sugimori art. I wonder if she's going to be a coordinator and be Dawn's rival, since all the girls seem to be coodinators rather than trainers. And I wonder what this means will happen to Marina. It's pretty cool that Soul's going to be in the anime since Leaf was neglected, but it's a shame that we'll never see a proper appearance of the boy main characters in the actual series. :/

Years
    Am I the only one who can't see the Soul image? D: This thread better not be moved to the Japanese episode discussion thread, it kills all discussion...
    I can see the other one still, but I re-uploaded for those who can't. If you can't see this, then... sorry. I dunno what's wrong there. XD

https://i27.tinypic.com/b6wro4.jpg

[Edit] lol, beaten.

Someone mentioned her probably being doing the Pokethlon thing.. am I the only one who thinks Pokethlons are going to be the opposite of Contests -- most people find contests dull in the games, but interesting in the anime. To me, Pokethlons look fun in the game, but... not all that fun to watch.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    lol I don't like this big ballon of a hat she has but other than that she seems alright. I reckon though that it will only be a short cameo probably like the cameos of Silver and crystal

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Wow the anime make her look seem better just look at the game art and the anime:

Game:
    Soul to appear in Anime

She looks horrible

anime:

Soul to appear in Anime

much much better

Jmath

*blank*
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    Apparently Soul's anime name is Kazunari (not confirmed) and she has a Marill, like in the games. Now looking forward to her English name.

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
    She dosen't have to be ash's rival. And having a girly pokemon dosen't mean she'll be a coordniator either

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    dfklgjdkflgdfg
    The lovely Soul will appear in the animeeee??? ;u; fdgfgiodfgpfg

She looks awesome <33 , Prettier than Dawn even
    I wonder what her english name will be o:

I hope they ditch brock for her not like it will happen, but a girl can dreeeeaaaammm ;o;
    or she at least sticks around for a while

fffffff
    I hope she is a competitive trainer though
    instead of a coordinator

a Pokethlon competitor would make alot of sense though
    that'd be epic

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    I too hope that the writers aren't going to turn her into a coordinator.
    It's nice to see that Soul is going to be in the anime.

most people find contests dull in the games, but interesting in the anime. To me, Pokethlons look fun in the game, but... not all that fun to watch.
    If animation studio's are capable in turning a simple trade card game into a between-life-and-death battle, I'll have faith in how the Pokethlons will look in the anime.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Soul looks so pretty <3
    If they make her a coordinator, I'll be sad. Honestly, why another one when we already have Dawn? Even if she's just a CotD...I hope she does Pokethlon.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Apparently Soul's anime name is Kazunari (not confirmed) and she has a Marill, like in the games. Now looking forward to her English name.

Doubtful.. Kazunari is pretty much a male name. >_>; Even if it was just shortened to 'Kazu' it would still be male. xD; So I have a feeling that's not really it, although I doubt they'll call her Soul either. Maybe her name will be 'Rei'! (ohoho.. see wut i did thar?)

Anyhoo.. she looks cool in the screenshot, better than her game art. For some reason she looks like she'd somehow sound like Misty and/or Kasumi.. I think both voice actresses would fit with her.. in some weird way. Just my opinion, though. :p

Back