• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] SoullessOnyx's Photography Gallery!

Years
Hey! I made a post before but made a few mistakes!

But these are all my photos I have taken with my Canon EOS 450D!

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there! Sorry for playing around with your thread again. :C I hope you don't mind, I put your photographs in a spoiler because they stretch the page. Everything's good though!

Well, your photography is very nice! You've got a good eye for positioning and composition. Question, I see you've done minor edits to your photos. Do you do that with all of you images? Tweak them, I mean? Because they're nice. Also, the image of the purple flower (I think it's a Morning Glory?) is not quite as detailed as your others. But, still very pretty. I'm also a big fan of your beach images. Your timing in some of them is fantastic. :)

That's all I got for now. Awesome work and good luck!

Years
Hi there! Sorry for playing around with your thread again. :C I hope you don't mind, I put your photographs in a spoiler because they stretch the page. Everything's good though!

Well, your photography is very nice! You've got a good eye for positioning and composition. Question, I see you've done minor edits to your photos. Do you do that with all of you images? Tweak them, I mean? Because they're nice. Also, the image of the purple flower (I think it's a Morning Glory?) is not quite as detailed as your others. But, still very pretty. I'm also a big fan of your beach images. Your timing in some of them is fantastic. :)

That's all I got for now. Awesome work and good luck!

Sorry about that! My photos a big files.

And yes! I edit most of my photos, I like them having bursts of colors and just looking nice!

And thank you! The beach photos are my favourite too!

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
I really like your Photographs, but some of them have an inaccurate focus for me. For example:

Spoiler:

The spider web should have more focus, it would look a lot better than the entire image sharing the same focus. Other than that, I love your photographs. c:

Just curious, what Camera are you using? :)

Years
I really like your Photographs, but some of them have an inaccurate focus for me. For example:

Spoiler:

The spider web should have more focus, it would look a lot better than the entire image sharing the same focus. Other than that, I love your photographs. c:

Just curious, what Camera are you using? :)

I have only been doing Photography for little over a year, so that is why I am not great.

I use the Canon EOS 450D!

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
WOW! these are beautiful photos; i really love the beach ones, like strawberry! my favorite ones would have to be the one above and below the foot prints in the sand; the contrast and colors are lovely. did you take these pictures in the same area? or do you like to travel to take pictures?

i would love to see more in the future!!

Years
WOW! these are beautiful photos; i really love the beach ones, like strawberry! my favorite ones would have to be the one above and below the foot prints in the sand; the contrast and colors are lovely. did you take these pictures in the same area? or do you like to travel to take pictures?

i would love to see more in the future!!

Most of the photos are taken all over the place, I do like to travel! I like to explore really.
The beach photos were taken at a beach called Camber.

And most of the other like the Countryside, flowers etc were taken in the town where I live! Maidstone.
Thank you for the kind feedback!

Back