• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

South Park Fanclub

Maera12

:D
    Years
    Haha. I like South Park. It`s a neat show. I just love everything about it. The characters, the songs and so on . . . My favorite character is Butters. Also, I liked the episode with Tom Cruise and John Travolta. xD Who else here liked this TV series?

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    I'll join too! Dude the show is awesome. I like Timmy, Cartman, and Kenny. My favorite episode is when Kenny gets the Golden PSP.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I remember that! I likes when Tom Cruise wouldnt come out of the closet, and when Cartmen told Butters that there was a meteor or something coming so he could go to Kyles birthday party

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    the show is okay not that great the only reason i like it is because the voices sound funny if u want to watch a good show watch the simpsons the best show period.

Croconaw

Years
    I remember that! I likes when Tom Cruise wouldnt come out of the closet, and when Cartmen told Butters that there was a meteor or something coming so he could go to Kyles birthday party
    Yeah, thats another good one. Have you seen the one where they want to save the baby cows? Thats hilarious. Another good one is when they get some ninja weapons and hurt Butters. LMAO

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    the show is okay not that great the only reason i like it is because the voices sound funny if u want to watch a good show watch the simpsons the best show period.
    dont come in here to say that. if you dont like it, then dont post.

Yeah, I saw that one! ^^

I also likes the one about the pubes...utat was funny as heck lol

Croconaw

Years
    Yeah it was. Have you seen the one were they are stranded on the school bus and there's a monster outside? Thats a really good episode.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    I'd like to join. I'm a South Park Verteran. I've been watching since the first episode and I've never looked back. I know everything there is to know about South Park.

My Favorate Episodes are "The Passion of the Jew"{The Mel Gibson Episode} and "The Jeffersons"{The Micheal Jackson Episode}

Back