• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Ttar0914

Years
Does Google translate improve? Last time I tried it on this hack a couple years ago, it barely made enough sense to get the gist of what was going on, but not nearly enough sense to understand the story.

Okay, while you're right, that Google Translate is not quite the solution, you could actually try searching for another online translator (there are better ones than Google Translate). Just search for it :]

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Hi, I am currently playing this game. It's amazingly done! Good job! I am stuck on the sandshrew puzzle outside of the desert town, how do you corner it to bring it back to the zoo keeper? Really awesome plot and game so far! Love the gym fights and puzzles!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Gr8 game m8. Most comments wants english version of this hack. Please make an english version XD

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
While I still haven't got the sandshrew back to the zoo, I decided to move on for now.

I went on and found dugtrio. A minor glitch happens randomly, if you fall down one of the holes you get a surfing pokemon sprite instead of yours. Not game breaking and disappears after you o up the ladder, but thought I'd point it out. Fun puzzle to get to dugtrio!

I then moved on and met the next leader! I got wrecked by their gliscor, and went to train in the desert and while doing so, I found a shiny Cacnea! I'll add him to my team, since I need someone over my persian, as much as I like persian, he just wasn't doing to well. Might go back to him later.

Anyway as always amazing game! I can't wait to do more!

Years
This hack is awesome, but i'm afraid we're not getting any update anytime soon

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Hello again, I just have to ask a simple question. Is the town with the Safari zone, the end of the beta?
And in that town, what do I have to do for the guy who lost is bag in the desert? ( he's in the pokemon center) The translations from online sources haven't helped to much.

ipatix

Sound Expert
Years
The project is actually still alive, work is just progressing very slowly due to Dragonly not having enough free time for work. So don't give up hope :)

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
Hello, I was born in Germany so I'm half German and half Portuguese and I have an Error, first I must say what systems I use:

1. Pokémon SoTs (I patched it and followed the Instructions)
2. Nintendo DS i XL and a Flashcard DSTWO
3. The Computer is Windows 7 and is really fast.

Now following was happened:
1. I played SoTs till the Fighting Gym and went to Lovlili City
2. I have caught many Pokémon, as much as I could
3. I have trained 6 of my Pokémon till Level 50
4. I play always the Game on my DS and DSTWO flashcard
5. I play always on Speedmode on my GBA Plugin from DSTWO and I save always, before getting an error.

Now I went to the Pokémon Center of Lovlili City and always when I go outside the Screen turns Black. I downloaded the VBA emulator to try to play the game with my save file, but it did not work because the VBA don't support SA1 files, just supports SGM files, so I have made myself clever and downloaded the No$gba Emulator and saw that the Emu supports SA1 files so I put the Game on the Slot-folder and the SA1 and the Sav file on the Battery folder, (the SA1 I copied from the DSTWO-folder) then I played it and I could see my Save file but as I clicked on Enter (Its the A-Button, for me) then the Screen turned BLACK really B L A C K = ´(
I can't fix this I searched on the Internet everything and can't rly find something
PLZ Help me =(
Thanks in advance, and here is a screenshot:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 24, 2020
Try to manually change .sa1 to .sav and use the vba from the sots download folder.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 24, 2020
Afairt there's a vba that supports .sa1 files. Search for vba link or sth like that.

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
@Caeldar: I tried to disable the realtime clock but then the Screen turns white.

@Fragon: That doesn't matter because I have downloaded No$gba and it worked BUT the Screen turned Black, I even couldn't see the Pokémon Center :(

@DarkerTB: I think there are no english version available yet (sorry for my english)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 24, 2020
@Fragon: That doesn't matter because I have downloaded No$gba and it worked BUT the Screen turned Black, I even couldn't see the Pokémon Center :(

Dragonfly recommended to use the vba he added to the download. Thus I think that the vba link might help you. The thing with (especially non commercial) software is that often some things work and some don't and you have no idea why. That's why you should try out as much as possible.

Pokébook1

Marene
Years
Dragonfly recommended to use the vba he added to the download. Thus I think that the vba link might help you. The thing with (especially non commercial) software is that often some things work and some don't and you have no idea why. That's why you should try out as much as possible.

I already tried that out, but it did not work for me, thanks anyways
yesterday I had send a pm to Dragonfly on the Forum you send me and now I am waiting for an answer

Back