• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    dang ok is there an ETA for the game to have its storyline to be complete then? and maybe the post game. are any legendary pokemon obtainable? because i am guessing the eon duo are already

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    This game is AMAZING!!

Does anyone know were to restore fossils? really want Sheildon on my team as ive never used one

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    love it!!!! I can see the author put his/her much thoughts to it. Even the number of bed in NPC's house can equal to the number of NPC. It is worth mentioning that there are scenes where female NPC is cooking and male NPC is also doing housework! And our heroine is so adorable, I love Emma! Thank you for creating this brilliant hack. I'm looking forward to the completion of this perfect version!

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2023
    Hello, I wanted to know how to evolve Feebas, if you could tell me I would really appreciate it

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Is the VS Seeker present in the game? If so, where do I find it?
    Need more battles to level up my team. Also, how do you use the link cable to evolve trade pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2023
    How does the RTC work in this game? In the emulator, the game detects the time but when I inject it to 3DS VC it does not work well. An example would be when I set the time, it shows wrong time after a while and if I dump the save, edit in VBA then reinject then the games time goes wrong. This only happens on this hack not any other as all work okay. I understand the RTC system must be quite different if it giving me problems and 3DS.

Update: Just discovered if I use OPEN_AGB_FIRM then I can play the game with no problems at all. Guess the VC injection is not compatible with this hacks RTC system. Good to know if I ever encounter similar issue in a future hack.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Hello, I wanted to know how to evolve Feebas, if you could tell me I would really appreciate it

Feebas can be evolved in 2 ways, way number one is in RSE, DPPt, and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire it will evolve into Milotic by maximizing its Beauty stat with Poffins, and way number 2 is in Black/White onwards Feebas will evolve when traded holding a Prism Scale

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    Looks like a nice game too bad the website won't load so I sadly cannot download but it does look nice :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    Well I stand corrected the download does work, But I had to wait over 10 minutes on just a white screen so I thought it didn't work, guess it's just an extremely slow website.

Back